Oaktree Motorhomes have moved did you know? (1 Viewer)

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Oaktree Motorhomes are no longer in Orchard Way I as well as a few others arrived there today to find them gone. After a bit of investigation I found their new address which is

Oaktree Motorhomes Gin Close Way, Awsworth, Nottingham, NG16 2HH 01159 303140 ...

Not sure how long ago but looking at it then it doesn't seem long, some good stock. One thing which big motorhome drivers need to be aware of is if the car park is near full it is tight to park but not impossible. :thumb:

If possible Jim needs to alter dealer database :thumb:

The website is down as well http://www.omcmotorhomes.co.uk

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Oaktree Motorhomes are no longer in Orchard Way I as well as a few others arrived there today to find them gone. After a bit of investigation I found their new address which is

Oaktree Motorhomes Gin Close Way, Awsworth, Nottingham, NG16 2HH 01159 303140 ...

Not sure how long ago but looking at it then it doesn't seem long, some good stock. One thing which big motorhome drivers need to be aware of is if the car park is near full it is tight to park but not impossible. :thumb:

If possible Jim needs to alter dealer database :thumb:

The website is down as well http://www.omcmotorhomes.co.uk

THEY HAVE BEEN GONE OVER NINE MONTHS. BUSBY::bigsmile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
That is where they were when we purchased our m/h from them nearly 14 months ago

We found them very good and did everything they promised , we never had to return :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Went to see my first couple of vans there as mrs Vlad went to ikea shopping .
They were poorly valeted, if at all ,and way overpriced!
There was an auto trail scout which sat there for over 6 months, that I knew of , it was never cleaned and was more than £4000 more than similar vans at other dealers ,it got dirtier on each visit and had many easy fix problems left unaddressed .I asked many questions about belts and legal requirements( as I have 2 young kids) they didn't seem to know much and suggested any van would do :Eeek:
In the end i Bought privately and felt a lot more at ease with the seller in his own house,drinking his tea and eating his biscuits .
Ok I didn't get a warranty that wasn't worth a wank on an overpriced van,however I got a few grand off the asking price and the owner talked me through everything and showed me how every thing worked!
Best of all after he'd had my money he still kept in touch and answered my queries !

Vlad

Jan 26, 2010
Conwy, North Wales
Funster No
MH
Relay self build
Exp
Since 2007
We bought our van from them this year. I had a demonstration and the questions that i asked were answered honestly and i was not rushed to a decision.
I felt that it was a fair price that I paid and am happy in that respect. When we picked it up the following week, the standard of valeting was just about acceptable but I was very disappointed that a specific request to clean the grime off the roof had been "forgotten". I could not wait for them to sort it out as we had travelled a long way on a Sunday to collect it so I cleaned the van to my standards when I got it home.
Other than that, good follow up to a minor after sales problem impressed me.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> Oaktree Motorhomes have moved did you know?

No, I was completely oblivious to this. Wandering through life, completely blinkered to what is going on around me.

Then this.

Wake up call. Shape up Brian, you're drifting.

I'm obliged to you Sir.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Went to see my first couple of vans there as mrs Vlad went to ikea shopping .
They were poorly valeted, if at all ,and way overpriced!
There was an auto trail scout which sat there for over 6 months, that I knew of , it was never cleaned and was more than £4000 more than similar vans at other dealers ,it got dirtier on each visit and had many easy fix problems left unaddressed .I asked many questions about belts and legal requirements( as I have 2 young kids) they didn't seem to know much and suggested any van would do :Eeek:
In the end i Bought privately and felt a lot more at ease with the seller in his own house,drinking his tea and eating his biscuits .
Ok I didn't get a warranty that wasn't worth a wank on an overpriced van,however I got a few grand off the asking price and the owner talked me through everything and showed me how every thing worked!
Best of all after he'd had my money he still kept in touch and answered my queries !

Vlad

I must admit I had commented to the salesman on viewing the van we were hoping to buy that their van was not as clean as the van we were pxing his reply was "oh no how so " I then pointed out a few things and he agreed with me .. but on the handover it was spic n span :winky: .. also every item on their to do list had been done

Also whilst in France on holiday not long after we had the water pump fail which we replaced and had fitted whilst in France as needs must , within a couple of days after notifying them on our return they had refunded our money and extra for the inconvenience / exchange rate

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back