Free Member
Apr 24, 2008
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
Coach Built low
Exp
SINCE 2008
Hi does anyone know where I can get a pair of heavy duty waterproof covers for my Swift Sundance Van. (fiat ducatto) We have two dogs and just want to protect the seats.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
why not use some picnic blankets. They are waterproof on one side and soft and comfy on the other. Just a quick thought and plenty to be found on ebay

alternatively cut up a cheap piece of tarpaulin and then put dog blankets on top

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
There's also mattress covers you can buy, they are white plastic one side and white towelling the other , single or double size. Fairly cheap as well. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
There's also mattress covers you can buy, they are white plastic one side and white towelling the other , single or double size. Fairly cheap as well. :winky:

you can buy generic water proof seat covers on ebay - the van / rear seat ones might suit some of the MH seats. Only other option other than the cheap but practical fixes and generic covers, is to to have a trimmer make some bespoke ones, which will be quite pricey I would think.

OllieUK

Free Member
Jun 23, 2013
Ramsgate
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E520
Exp
Since 2009
Seat Covers.

On my last outing with my dogs the weather on the first day was atrocious. They got covered with mud and farm muck, after cleaning them off at the service area I covered the seats with towels. Easy to clean when the weather gets better.,

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Dogs Dri Bag, opens to a large nearly flat throw covers seats and dries the dog in no time, then just shake, or how they are meant to work is open out put dog in middle and zip up, in no time you have a dry and clean dog, I have one and they are well worth the money. not cheap though, they are guaranteed for ten years.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back