Saw this and thought of all wild campers (1 Viewer)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Saw this near El Embarcadero, Almeria, Spain and thought of all the wild campers among us. :thumb::thumb:

Link Removed

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well I for one would much rather hang out there than be squashed in with a load of other vans with their tables and chairs out and a load of dogs barking away at each other! :thumb:

No one to give you glare when your genny fires up.:thumb:

No one disturbing you in the early morning with their chatter about amps and routes and cheap bars just outside your bedroom window.:thumb:

Off-site park ups rool ok?

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Well Mildred..........when the agent told us we could buy 500 acres of flat land for 25 knicker we weely should have thought to ask where the nearest morrysuns was

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
Well I for one would much rather hang out there than be squashed in with a load of other vans with their tables and chairs out and a load of dogs barking away at each other! :thumb:

No one to give you glare when your genny fires up.:thumb:

No one disturbing you in the early morning with their chatter about amps and routes and cheap bars just outside your bedroom window.:thumb:

Off-site park ups rool ok?

JJ :Cool:

ideal for racing around on motor bikes etc . lots nice places like that in spain and portugal,
mind even in them places parking is allowed camping by putting things outside you can be moved .
mind after a weekend of bikes and quads tearing around you might want to.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
would it be ok to flash up the gennie?

no need get some solar , its spain . you get enough sun to never need a gennie unless you want to do welding or something very heavy on power .
with big tanks and a stock of food you should be ok for weeks with out moving . dig your own cess pit ideal.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
no need get some solar , its spain . you get enough sun to never need a gennie unless you want to do welding or something very heavy on power .
with big tanks and a stock of food you should be ok for weeks with out moving .[HI] dig your own cess pit ideal.[/[/HI]QUOTE]

YEH! right!!! Welcome to Cornwall CHEAPSKATE!!!:Angry:

Don't say it don't happen!:Angry:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
as you probably know many houses in cornwall have cesspits . they work very well.
unfortunately for me my house got put on mains sewage 4 years before i bought it , the cesspit was filled in . shame could have saved a fortune .
a nice deep hole and covered again wont do any damage . but dont use chemicals .

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
as you probably know many houses in cornwall have cesspits . they work very well.
unfortunately for me my house got put on mains sewage 4 years before i bought it , the cesspit was filled in . shame could have saved a fortune .
a nice deep hole and covered again wont do any damage . but dont use chemicals .

But a shallow hole behind a hedge, or even behind a hedge, or just dumped down a drain (ie in the ""DOGGERS" Layby just before you get to the A390 on the B3275)

That's OK? IS IT??????:Angry:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
with my luck.there would be a farmer with a very large shotgun.behind that wall:Doh:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
no its not . and should not be disposed of like that. there are enough toilets around in uk to tip sensibly in them .
a good toilet system as been used by scouting and army etc groups for years . but i know what you mean many dont seem to know or are too lazy to do it properly .
cornwall as toilets all over the place . in fact not far from there is a sewage plant on the right. just after you get to the a390. you could ask there .
thought there was a portable toilet in that layby anyway.

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
ideal for racing around on motor bikes etc . lots nice places like that in spain and portugal,
mind even in them places parking is allowed camping by putting things outside you can be moved .

A weekend of travellers' motorsport should be acceptable to the locals but a couple of deckchairs is unacceptable?

:RollEyes:

OP
OP
MikeD

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Bikes are good for me, quads not so

I'm well up for some off road biking and all weekend (But not this weekend as my back is killing me). :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back