LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We will be bringing our three large BBQ's (2 gas, one Charcoal) with us to the show, they will be available for anyone to use at anytime and will be situated next to the event shelters. Let's hope for weather good enough to use them.

So go get your bangers and burgers or whatever to bring to the show.

Nigel and Pamala

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Barby weather to go with it please Nigel.....Sylv will bring her, oops, some bangers :)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well it to late to book now but might see you all there if i don't get called away may just stay in the general camping

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
well it to late to book now but might see you all there if i don't get called away may just stay in the general camping

Get yourself to lincoln, you only have to sleep in the general camping area. Bring cups up to ours and we will supply the tea etc we have extra seating so just get yourself up to the funster area xxxxx

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Get yourself to lincoln, you only have to sleep in the general camping area. Bring cups up to ours and we will supply the tea etc we have extra seating so just get yourself up to the funster area xxxxx

I will be there on the Rvoc so please feel free (every one) to pop over for a drinks and a chat
Have a safe trip up

You have my mobile give me a call when you get settled

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sundowners

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
what night is the barbie planned for ?

Not sure if the Marshalls are organising a communal BBQ, but we are bringing two gas and one charcoal large BBQ's with us for the use of any Fun member at anytime during the weekend (gas and charcoal provided, when it's gone it's gone), they will be available for use at the event shelters only and we ask that they do not get used as heaters.

Thanks

Nigel and Pamala

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back