LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi all, I have my beautiful Mobilvetta Kimu 122 motorhome for sale due to requiring another type of motorhome, it is made by the SEA group in Italy and the styling and interior are beautiful and condition of motorhome is very good, it is a 2006 reg, 30k miles, and have just put 4 x brand new Michelin m/h tyres on it 4 months ago at a cost of £750 (the best tyres) also £450 80w solar panel and brand new £100 leisure battery 4 months ago, also has a £2000 Automatic satalite tv system fitted that can pick up most UK channels down as far as the Algarve in Portugal, I am located in Bicester Oxfordshire for viewing, and will be at the Lincoln show from Thu to Mon if anyone wants to view it there. Please note that this m/h home has the hab door on the right perfect for European laybys so you don't get out into the flow of the traffic (very importand safety factor)
I bought the m/h 10 months ago for £28500 and so far spent about £3300 on all the goodies that I will leave on it In the asking price of £28500 Please see site below for pics of same motorhome but this one is a 2007 reg, also remember this is a sale from a MHF Funster member so guaranteed not to be a scam and to be a 100% safe and legal sale,
Regards Garry Flatpackchicken
Phone 07788133340

http://www.vanomobil.be/nl/occasie/occasies/geprofileerd/476_kimu-122.html

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Looks like a nice model of MH, however I think you might be being a bit optimistic in your price, regardless of the fact that you've put loads of extras etc on it, when you're up against something like this with around half of the mileage of yours, registered in 2007 (57 reg), 12 months warranty and £3,500 cheaper:

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
A Nice Motorhome for any one, i have seen it in the flesh really nice example and i remember some one saying what good fuel consumption, good luck Garry on the Sale,let me know what your buying instead,Regards AlF&M and Gang:thumb:

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
A Nice Motorhome for any one, i have seen it in the flesh really nice example and i remember some one saying what good fuel consumption, good luck Garry on the Sale,let me know what your buying instead,Regards AlF&M and Gang:thumb:

Thank you Alf for your positive comment, it is appreciated:thumb: Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Looks like a nice model of MH, however I think you might be being a bit optimistic in your price, regardless of the fact that you've put loads of extras etc on it, when you're up against something like this with around half of the mileage of yours, registered in 2007 (57 reg), 12 months warranty and £3,500 cheaper:

Broken Link Removed

Just like to add that this one has only got a 5 speed gearbox and my one has a 6 speed gearbox giving far greater fuel consumption over long distances, and the cost of the one in Exeter + my extras come to exactly the same price:Doh:, albeit it is an 07 plate and less miles, but less miles means it has been sitting around for a very long time, and if you don't use it you can loose it, also have you ever tried to claim on warranties' as with this type and model it is very good and since I bought it, I have not needed to claim on any warrantee as nothing has gone wrong with it whatsoever and have just completed a 6000ml Scandinavian trip with nothing going wrong whatsoever as this type of m/h is made to last. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just like to add that this one has only got a 5 speed gearbox and my one has a 6 speed gearbox giving far greater fuel consumption over long distances, and the cost of the one in Exeter + my extras come to exactly the same price:Doh:, albeit it is an 07 plate and less miles, but less miles means it has been sitting around for a very long time, and if you don't use it you can loose it, also have you ever tried to claim on warranties' as with this type and model it is very good and since I bought it, I have not needed to claim on any warrantee as nothing has gone wrong with it whatsoever and have just completed a 6000ml Scandinavian trip with nothing going wrong whatsoever as this type of m/h is made to last. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken
Not wishing to be negative about your van, just pointing out that you are asking a lot as a private sale IMV, especially since not everyone will want all the kit you've put on it and you never ever get back the cost of doing so. I just don't want you to end up being 'stuck' with it overwinter because you've asked just that bit too much that's all ... :Smile:

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Thank you Alf for your positive comment, it is appreciated:thumb: Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Iam only positive about what i think is correct and true Garry, ive looked at the other MH for sale and recon a comment like some one else made, specially if they have not seen it in the flesh is not right, and need to see and try the goods before commenting,your's is a total different cake, starter's your's has 6 gears giving MUCH better fuel consumption and the other one had 5,so there's a positive fought for any one,but as said people need to see it First and be a positive buyer and not a window shopper,and i will say that the lucky buyer will drive away in a well cared and looked after MH ,my 2 peneth worth over good luck.Cheers Alf.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back