Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
We try and wild camp where we can, Cannock chase was good, the German war graves car park magic, as where many others, but of late as we sat and passed the time we have been amazed at the number of cars that pull in. Sit and face us, flash lights at each other and us, pull up very close and stare at us,, now I know I am very handsome and mrs frog hopper is pretty cute, but honest, you would think most of the men in this area are a bit over friendly, is this right, answers on a five pound note please, :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
We try and wild camp where we can, Cannock chase was good, the German war graves car park magic, as where many others, but of late as we sat and passed the time we have been amazed at the number of cars that pull in. Sit and face us, flash lights at each other and us, pull up very close and stare at us,, now I know I am very handsome and mrs frog hopper is pretty cute, but honest, you would think most of the men in this area are a bit over friendly, is this right, answers on a five pound note please, :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Well hello sailor:RollEyes:
Your cheap £5.00:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
sounds like you may be attracting some would be doggers:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When in Cannock You were just down the lane from the Doggers hot spot car park, it must have been full so you were in the overflow section !!!
Watch out for a well known ex footballer who is said to visit the area...

Not that I know ANYTHING about that sort of thing and me living in Cannock is just a co-incidence...:Blush:

ps Still there, it's gone dark now ??? :winky:

Last edited:

crizatuk

Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
IOW
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 Full timing
Re

WOOF WOOF :ROFLMAO:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Dogging (sexual slang)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Not to be confused with doggy style.
Broken Link Removed
Vandalised 'Dog On Leash Only' sign amended to refer to dogging, Kennington Park, London, 2012

Dogging is a British English slang term for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so.[1] There may be more than two participants; both group sex and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.[2]
Dogging started in the later part of the 20th century, in the UK, with locations mainly being public car parks and lay-bys (usually on quiet country roads) with activity normally taking place after dark. Doggers would usually leave their interior lights on in their cars so that other doggers would know that they too were doggers. Some flash their headlights at other cars or flick the interior light on briefly. These are the most common signs to show that one is a dogger, and are also the signs used by gay men who use lay-bys as cruising grounds for sexual activity. Many dogging locations are used by both straight doggers and gay men.
In September 2003 the BBC[3] reported on the 'new' dogging craze. They cited the Internet and text messaging as common ways of organising meetings. The original definition of dogging – and which is still a closely related activity – is spying on couples having sex in a car or other public place.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)#cite_note-wired-4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)#cite_note-wired-4
Now you know why so many of the "wildcamping" or freeloading motorhomers are so keen to find a secluded carpark or layby. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
I have often wondered if wild camping in quiet out of the way places with stickers declaring me a 'funster' might send certain folk the wrong message...

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I have often wondered if wild camping in quiet out of the way places with stickers declaring me a 'funster' might send certain folk the wrong message...

Can anyone tell me the best way to get those funster stickers off :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back