Curtain hooks....best place to buy replacements? (1 Viewer)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Well Link Removed, my 'van has Hymer/Hobby curtain hooks....which is the closest I'm likely to get to owning one of those ::bigsmile:

Mind you, these things are so flimsy that I'm surprised those brands would like to be associated with them :Angry: Broken one, another one not looking good, and lost one :Sad:

Seem quite dear for a simple little thing...and £2 for delivery! Are they arriving by courier?

So just wondering where everyone else gets their curtain bits from? I'm struggling to find these anywhere else, but I suspect I'm not Googling with the correct terms.

Attachments

• STA72667_1.jpg
    STA72667_1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 10
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Travelworld RV in Telford are now Hymer dealers and are reasonably priced for spares.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
£3 for a pack of 10 - available from the Ebay shop "HymerUK". This is, in fact, Brownhills Newark who still sell some parts. I have just bought replacement door retainers from them and the service was fine.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Our curtain hooks are different (and two different types) but we found that a local caravan supplies shop sold a range.

It may well be that you don't have to use exactly the same type as there might be ones of a slightly different overall pattern which have the same track fitting.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back