autumnal colours (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
any suggestions on best sites/areas for autumnal colours in the UK - looking at October time :)Smile: obviously)

access to good cycling routes and ambles with the muttleys...so flattish is good :roflmto:

OP
OP
bungy
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
The lawns.

Bergerac:thumb:

Well it is all joined together now:whatthe:

been there done that::bigsmile:

last time we were there we had some strange neighbours...on both sides of us :ROFLMAO:

so far, we have on the list - Pitlocherie area and Rhine area...or maybe the new forest or....gawd knows...:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
When I seen your post earlier, had to admit Scotland came to mind, Loch Tumell is said to have one of the best views of autumnul colour anywhere, don't forget you can park in special caravan parking bays in the car park in Pitlochery over night and you are in the centre of the town, free wifi in the library next to the car park

Colours are beautiful in the Autum, the whiskey tasting is not bad either.::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Lake district seems an obvious one.

Keilder, it is a forest.

Castleton, Peak District. 3 sites.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Don't forget North Wales. I know you spend more time there than most but there are some stunning places up North. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, your hounds are Welsh speakers.:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Why does it have to be on good cycle route ? Are you expecting visitors :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
bungy
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
When I seen your post earlier, had to admit Scotland came to mind, Loch Tumell is said to have one of the best views of autumnul colour anywhere, [HI]don't forget you can park in special caravan parking bays in the car park in Pitlochery over night[/HI] and you are in the centre of the town, free wifi in the library next to the car park

Colours are beautiful in the Autum, the whiskey tasting is not bad either.::bigsmile:

Didnt know that - so thanks as that is a bit of a bonus.

although the whiskey can stay where it is....bad experience with that stuff when i was 14 or so...it still makes me ill now just smelling it!:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
bungy
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Don't forget North Wales. I know you spend more time there than most but there are some stunning places up North. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, your hounds are Welsh speakers.:thumb:

that was another option that weve been talking about for ages, haven't really 'done' NWales for quite a while

one of the hounds is a valley boy and the other is of irish heritage...so they both speak gobbledegook to be honest...and neither of them understand any language they are spoken too in either:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back