patch

Free Member
Nov 25, 2012
WEYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
Just bought first MH
Exp
Do any of u play golf whilst touring France. We thought we might take clubs with us but we are far from professionals. Any recommendations or views on costs?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi there

I play golf and up until 3 years ago my daughter would play so we always packed a couple of half sets and if parked up close to golf course we would have a game. There a loads of municipal courses and very reasonably priced, one course we played it was €3 for sophie and 6 for me for nine holes.

I can't remember off the top of my head where they all where but there was a nice one in Bourges where they have an 18 and small 9 hole course with plenty of room for the MH

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Hi there

I play golf and up until 3 years ago my daughter would play so we always packed a couple of half sets and if parked up close to golf course we would have a game. There a loads of municipal courses and very reasonably priced, one course we played it was €3 for sophie and 6 for me for nine holes.

I can't remember off the top of my head where they all where but there was a nice one in Bourges where they have an 18 and small 9 hole course with plenty of room for the MH
WOW! they let you on the course with the motorhome??:Eeek:
saves on the price of a buggy i spose:thumb::thumb::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back