Free Member
Nov 26, 2011
Earth
Funster No
MH
2013 Hymer
Exp
Since 2011
Im trying to locate the model number of my Thetford loo, I believe it may be of the C200 series, I cant locate it, i dont ha record of it in the documents. The reason I need that is to try and find out how it functions as to flushing.....Do I flush it from main water tank or is it filled by the cassette. There is also a blue button which I presume is the flush button, I pressed it earlier but nowt happend, does the slide have to be open before it flushes.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Dave

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Given the blue button it sound like the C200 same as mine if it is it is fed from your bulk tank no holding tank
If not flushing sounds like either your pump is not on a fuse has gone also check that you have not pulled out a connection in the cassette locker
Slide does not ned to be open but I usually open mine before flushing

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi it sounds like the c200 electric flush model -it needs wireing to the leccy /control panel needs to be turned on :winky: plumbed into your clean water tank
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Hi,

I have the same toilet, it is an electric flush, on mine anyway, press the flush knob down while turning in an anticlockwise direction, the turning motion opens the valve blade emptying the toilet bowl, the Thetfoerd C-200CS and C200S have a built in flush-water tank, on the caravan I leave the technical stuff to my husband, on my MH I am learning slowly myself. well trying to. :ROFLMAO:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Forgot to say, it does not use water from the MH fresh water tank, toilet has it`s own. electric does need to be switched on.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Some are fed from the main fresh water tank, others have a separate flush tank with a handle. If yours has a button it is most likely fed from the fresh tank. The C200 series is very common. Have a look here and you will see that you can download manuals and repair instructions. You should be able to identify which model you have.
http://www.thetford-europe.com/en/service.aspx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

milpol1

Free Member
Nov 26, 2011
Earth
Funster No
MH
2013 Hymer