New Park Landshipping - nr Narberth Pembrokeshire (1 Viewer)

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Currently on a 12 day jaunt around West Wales. Just had a few days on a CL near Pendine Sands called Upper Marros Farm...Excellent.

Now having a 2 day admin period(whilst SWMBO hammers the campsite washing machine) on an independent site called New Park Landshipping. Its a few miles west of Narberth, tucked away in the Pembrokeshire countryside a short distance from the banks of the River Cleddau.

The site is a mixture of chalets, statics and tourers. I have to say this is a really nice site. The motorhome pitches are all supplied with EHU, water, grey waste drain and TV. We are paying £20 a night, which also includes free wifi....for this level of site, thats a bargain.

The owners Eric and Christine have clearly worked hard to cater for their customers, they want a quiet peaceful environment. No clubhouse, which suits us. The site facilities are excellent though, they're clean, modern and well maintained(I can hear the mower now). The website link is below, you'll notice there's no tariff listed. I asked Eric about this, he prefers to speak on the phone to the visitors, he prices according to occupancy levels, which is fair enough.

So, if your trundling around West Wales and like us, need to get the admin sorted, its worth a look.

Last edited:
OP
OP
journeyman
Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
According to the handout the season is 1st March - 9th Jan. Tomorrow we are going to take a walk to the quayside village of Landshipping. The main house there was covered in the TV Prog, House Restoration....A huge task, which is still ongoing.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
A great part of the world Pembrokeshire is one of the best spots in the world, it's got it all great beaches, lovely country side and mountains too. Mind you I'm biased as I class myself as a Pembroke Dock boy.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
A great part of the world Pembrokeshire is one of the best spots in the world, it's got it all great beaches, lovely country side and mountains too. Mind you I'm biased as I class myself as a Pembroke Dock boy.

The best boys are Pembroke Dock boys:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
journeyman
Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Spent 2yrs at Brawdy, fantastic part of the world to live. The drive to work from Haverfordwest, as you approach Newgale Beach...Stunning.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Spent 2yrs at Brawdy, fantastic part of the world to live. The drive to work from Haverfordwest, as you approach Newgale Beach...Stunning.

Played rugby at RAF Brawdy many times.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back