Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Well after what can only be described as a brilliant summer touring Blighty, due to much more favourable weather than last year, we are now off to hopefully even sunnier climes.

We will be on the 9.50am train on the 3rd September and not envisaging returning until next April. The only sure bit of our plan is that we will call at my sisters down in Aquitane, the rest is just one long holiday-------aint retirement wonderful :thumb::thumb:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Wish it was me. Have a great trip and please try and do a blog. They are so helpful for newbies like me and I love reading the blogs.

Safe travels!

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Calais to Aquitaine - right past our door (well, almost!). If you are coming this way we'd be delighted to see you, and you can look round this beautiful area, where there is so much to do you might stay for a while!::bigsmile:
Bob
www.parcverger.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Calais to Aquitaine - right past our door (well, almost!). If you are coming this way we'd be delighted to see you, and you can look round this beautiful area, where there is so much to do you might stay for a while!::bigsmile:
Bob
www.parcverger.com

Yes very nice site with very nice people.

Enjoy your trip

Mel

OP
OP
laneside

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Bob
www.parcverger.com

Oi Bob it is us Alan and Lynda with the pointer dog, we have been there and done that, does not mean that we will not see you again though :thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Have a great time, retirement sounds like fun might try in in 20 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Safe journey... Been red hot down here in Costa blanca...
We leave on saturday back to UK, just in time to get grandkids in school :thumb:

Park Verger, are small, house trained kids chargeable ? cant see any mention on website.. May adjust route and try to visit on way back :winky:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
Safe journey... Been red hot down here in Costa blanca...
We leave on saturday back to UK, just in time to get grandkids in school :thumb:

Park Verger, are small, house trained kids chargeable ? cant see any mention on website.. May adjust route and try to visit on way back :winky:

Surprise, its all on the charges page! Sorry, but we have to charge for the little darlings, because they do make use of the showers and loos etc::bigsmile:. They are free for their first three years, though, and then from age three to twelve inclusive its just 2€ per night. After that they are adults both for us and the taxe de sejour (visitors tax). :cry:

We will hope this minor cost will not put you off, and remember that you get a funsters discount that will knock the cost down:thumb:. We'll hope to see you either this journey or another.
Bob
www.parcverger.com

GaryW

Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Just had 10 days in France with superb sunny weather. Right up until yesterday when it was cloudy with rain for our last day. Parked on camping St Claire when I got talking to the lovely couple in the Motorhome next to us , it was only when I realised it was Laneside (Lynda and Alan) that I knew why the weather had turned so bad.

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
As I read this it started raining

Oi Bob it is us Alan and Lynda with the pointer dog, we have been there and done that, does not mean that we will not see you again though :thumb:

Alas we are just about to leave Parcverger to go further south

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back