LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Shiftzz accompanied by his career is on site for the day.

You have been warned.

Peter

Wow, escaped just in time.

Too big for our taste, came home to watch MotoGP racing.

But I if I hadn't seen it I would never believe so many MHs and RVs could get together in one place. Yeeeee Haaaaaa as they seem to say.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Shame I didn't read this earlier, would have been good to put the name and face together

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Shame I didn't read this earlier, would have been good to put the name and face together

Here you go....

Just so you recognise him next time, I took this photo of him at the top of the "Funsters" field having breakfast this morning... :thumb:

:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 4547751-monkey-eating-banana-against-blurred-green-background.jpg
    4547751-monkey-eating-banana-against-blurred-green-background.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 46

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We made sure Kathy had plenty of help with his supervision and managed to keep him confined to Snowbird's awning for most of the afternoon.

He's gone home now so it's safe to come out again :ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
That’s it, all of the above and more off my Xmas Card list, mind you it’s still bigger than JJ’s. Hovering amongst the insane and demented Motorhomers, I on the other hand can keep my head up high in the firm and certain knowledge that I will not be mention in either the TV times (page 3) or the Basingstoke Gazette or any version past of present Readers Wives.

Indeed I decided to turn up today with my minder, trained by Colonel Ghadaffi’s personal bodyguard , trained in Russia in the martial arts as created by Rasputin.

I enjoyed the organic free range bacon butties supplied by Jill, how Graham can continue to insist they are Kosher and Islamic compliant is beyond me, but nice they were.

Peter H, not he, it was an imposter, I suspect it was a spy from Bridgend Council or the Salvation Army. He was ‘outed’ due to the lack of Welsh waistcoat and WAIT FOR IT, no Welsh Cakes. The imposter claimed that he did not do home delivery, well if it’s good enough for Tesco and Asda, it’s good enough for Peter H, standards are dropping, faster than Old Mo’s pants in a Dolly Parton look alike competition.

Hilldweller and his MotoGP, do me a favour, he is appearing in Blackpool as Hilda Ogden. Game over my old fruit bat.

Merle, your time will come, save up the pence and the day your wallet will be liberated and then you shall seek me, just bring beer and wine gums..

What did I learn from today’s foray?
Besides that cider is the Devils own brew and that Rob1Chealsea1 blah blah is not brushing his teeth in Jim Bream and is thinking of moving to Fazakerley to be a school caretaker and drag artist in the Albion pub off Dale Street.

One man and his RV, certainly knows how to keep on the good side of ShiftZZ.

Snowbird and the lovely Pat, what a nice couple, glass of Bitter Lemon certainly did the trick.

Mrs Teddybard, what a lovely and charming lady, full of fun, excitement and glee. And her +1… That’s should get the ‘significant other, will no doubt pretend to be Will from Stratford.

And all the other Funsters, I certainly enjoyed meeting you all…

Thanks Gail, the ‘jobs’ a good un..

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Too big for our taste, came home to watch MotoGP racing.

Good move.

Because the Yanks are behind us we enjoyed some food, some wine and serious racing qualifying.

Beats anything on offer on in Malvern, even if Sir Rex is playing with his bongos.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I must say the dear boy was in particular good form today, although I did think it more than a little unkind of the Burstner owners club to bar him from there enclosure :whatthe:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hilldweller and his MotoGP, do me a favour, he is appearing in Blackpool as Hilda Ogden. Game over my old fruit bat.

You're out of date. Have you forgotten ?

Had to give up that part coz the wig kept sliding off.

Anyway, you asked for the Ogden bra, did it fit you all right ?

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
since 2004 caravans before that
Good move.

Because the Yanks are behind us we enjoyed some food, some wine and serious racing qualifying.

Beats anything on offer on in Malvern, even if Sir Rex is playing with his bongos.

I wanted to meet you and offer you a glass of Blue Nun at Malvern but when I asked about you I was told that you had just left. Ah well - another time.

June

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I wanted to meet you and offer you a glass of Blue Nun at Malvern but when I asked about you I was told that you had just left. Ah well - another time.

June

Blue Nun, do you think I am as old as Old Mo and his habits? :winky:

There will always be a next time...:thumb:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Sod off, that was MY Blue Nun.

Listen Pal, the next time you want bailing out from Croydon Nick for driving your three Harley (look alike) with stabilisers through Mothercare Shouting “Who wants it Babe?”
Don’t call me, or next time, DON’T REVERSE THE CHARGES.

You and the other renegade mob, outlawed from all Fishmongers south on Nuneaton, on Interpol’s most dangerous Morris Dancers, and then you want to drink my Blue Nun, listen real men drink Brains beer with a cherry, not some of your pink gin and canapés , you Mancinians are all the same, the product of inbreeding between Mancs and JohnP10’s rabble.. Darwin was right you know, cats pee does glow in UV light..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back