Newbie, non Motorhome owner, yet!! (1 Viewer)

tim22es

Free Member
Aug 15, 2013
torquay
Funster No
MH
Hobby 700
Exp
Hello everyone,
i am an non Motorhome owner, who will, in the not to distant future, be an owner, (all things being equal!!) I have been looking around at various makes, models, and for what we would like to do, have come up with a shortlist of vehicles, which we think ticks the most boxes, of our wishlist.
In no particular order they are Burstner 821/ Dethleffs 7870i and a Hymer tag(model not known!!). I know that these are quite large m/h's, that doesnt bother me too much!! We wish to explore Europe and the uk. Does anyone have any advice on these vehicles as any help is much appreciated.

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
Welcome to the nuthouse::bigsmile:
The choice is staggering and basically, everything is a compromise.There are thousands of us still searching for the perfect van and there 'aint no such thing! so you might want to rent for a week or two to find out what is important to you.although its not cheap it can work out a lot less than buying the wrong van! Also, whatever one you decide on,ensure you have enough payload to carry all the gear you will need, especially if you are travelling for long periods. Good luck.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

oldmanriver

Free Member
May 24, 2013
gillingham kent
Funster No
MH
autotrail comanche
Exp
im a newbie
Hi and welcome, we are new on here as well, just bought swift kontiki 669 tag axle, my wife loves it so who am I to argue,must admit loads of room as only the two of us

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hello everyone,
i am an non Motorhome owner, who will, in the not to distant future, be an owner, (all things being equal!!) I have been looking around at various makes, models, and for what we would like to do, have come up with a shortlist of vehicles, which we think ticks the most boxes, of our wishlist.
In no particular order they are Burstner 821/ Dethleffs 7870i and a Hymer tag(model not known!!). I know that these are quite large m/h's, that doesnt bother me too much!! We wish to explore Europe and the uk. Does anyone have any advice on these vehicles as any help is much appreciated.

Hi
Here is a very good stater motorhome grab a bargain

Broken Link Removed

One of the best you will ever see. At a price that's not going to drop in years to come

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back