Camping Villasol - Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Has anyone overwintered at Villasol, Benidorm this year. I would appreciate an up to date review as we may over winter here in the future,

Thanks in advance,

Philip

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Philip, If you type Villasol into the search facility you will find plenty of information from the Funsters who stayed at Villasol last winter. There are quite a few of us returning this year, hope you can join us.

Brisey.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Agree on above....It's a nice site unless you have dog. !!!
They dont allow them.. :thumb:

Not anti dog by any means, love em to bits.. Before anyone comments..:Eeek:

You get more hassle from the people returning late at night or should I say the very early hours in the morning..
No names... Cough. - "Brisey" - Cough. lol

Last edited:

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Agree on above....It's a nice site unless you have dog. !!!
They dont allow them.. :thumb:

Not anti dog by any means, love em to bits.. Before anyone comments..:Eeek:

You get more hassle from the people returning late at night or should I say the very early hours in the morning..
No names... Cough. - "Brisey" - Cough. lol

I'm like you.....I also love dogs when they are not allowed.

Barry:Smile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I'm like you.....I also love dogs when they are not allowed.

Barry:Smile:

eh..!! Dont twist my words and get me in trouble..

It's a bit wierd that i am actually sat here in Benidorm AND eating a Hot DOG.. !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PhilandMena
Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thank's again one and all. Reading through the threads I formed the view they might do a group rate for Funster's ? Has this been tried ?
Also, it would appear no reservations unless staying for 6 months ! is this still the case.
Finally, is there any major development work going on in the immediate vicinity ! Noise issues!

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
No work in area and its been that way for years.. Dog barking from other areas is the worst noise you get.

Hard to negotiate a deal as we all turn up at different times and as they dont book anyone unless you stay 6 months it's quite flexible to just turn up.. We have done it like that for years and never had an issue.
This year we only stayed a few days travelling down to Morocco and a few days on way back. We asked and then matched the €16 rate but electric was extra, although we did not need any as such a short stay.

Out of interest I was up at El Raco on Tuesday and asked about a deal for a group.. They were not bothered, just shrugged and said no...

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Thank's again one and all. Reading through the threads I formed the view they might do a group rate for Funster's ? Has this been tried ?
Also, it would appear no reservations unless staying for 6 months ! is this still the case.
Finally, is there any major development work going on in the immediate vicinity ! Noise issues!

We went onto their website last week and made a booking and got confirmation back as well. So their online system works for short periods as well. See you there. :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
they will take bookings just tried for a week from 30th dec and came back with a price and available price was 88 euro for a basic pitch

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
they will take bookings just tried for a week from 30th dec and came back with a price and available price was 88 euro for a basic pitch

I think that is for one person? Each extra adult is another 43.30 per 7 day period.

1 x Parcela simple 88.20 €
1 x Adulto 43.40 €
TOTAL Stay 131.60 €
Deposit 13.16 €

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
i think u r right looks like that price is for 1 adult still not to bothered price still ok for there

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Tips... Villasol..

1.. If you plan to only stay 2 or 3 weeks, tell them you are staying in excess of a month to get the rate, electric is metered and we have usually never averaged more than €1 a day but watch out as Electric prices are going up all the time.. If you leave prior to the month you can say you have an emergency so you have to go. However never had them ask me when i have left prior to a month and always had the 31 day rate.

2. Keep your receipt for future visits and push the fact your an old customer and thats the rate you got..

3. Ask for them to match ACSI, they were doing this in early 2013. We only did a 2 day stop and a 4 day on way on way back. Got €16, Electric was extra but we did not take it as only stopping a short while and had solar..

They are usually quite flexible if you get the right guy on the desk..
Good luck :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
ok mate thx for all ya tips will discuss with others if they wanna do benidorm at least for new year there will be places to go even if the site dont have nowt beni is looking more attractive than benicassim at the moment :Smile:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
ok mate thx for all ya tips will discuss with others if they wanna do benidorm at least for new year there will be places to go even if the site dont have nowt beni is looking more attractive than benicassim at the moment :Smile:

Benicassim is worth a visit, but was a little to quiet for us. A lot of the shops etc close down over winter.

In and around Benidorm you have a massive choice every day - non stop FUN or quiet and rest, whatever you wish.

If you need a real change in life style there is always the Sticky Vicky show. She is always very good at pulling something out of the bag. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
yeah benicassim was great we was there in july but i wasn't sure if it was ok for winter
thx for the info and yes sticky vicky is a must lol

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
well let them know there is a light at the end of her tunnel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
There is a big rumour here in Benidorm at the moment that she is thinking of retirement and opening a bingo hall..

"Eyes down for a full house". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
wonder where she will juggle her bingo balls from

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Villasol January

Ferry booked for Jan 10th Portsmouth Santander heading to Villasol you can now book a pitch on line with them rates are steep I reckon but wondered whether to just turn up for a better deal or will we struggle for a pitch what are your views please.

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
We're not going this Christmas but had a great time at Villasol Xmas 2012. So good, in fact, we went back for another week in March on our way home when Brisey and Pamelaar, along with Tonka and Irene, introduced us to the downtown night life - didn't get to see Sticky Vicky though.

Villasol is within walking distance of the centre of Benidorm and Levante beach and has nice views and pitches with sunny aspects. No problem getting the ACSI rate. Would definitely go there again.

Only one drawback for us - didn't fancy cycling in the traffic and didn't notice many places to leave bikes.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Ferry booked for Jan 10th Portsmouth Santander heading to Villasol you can now book a pitch on line with them rates are steep I reckon but wondered whether to just turn up for a better deal or will we struggle for a pitch what are your views please.

just turn up, say your doing 31 nights to get rate.. if you leave early i have never known them to ask for more.. or ask for ACSI rate, they did me 2 nights at €16.. electric extra but we did not need it.:thumb:

ps...I am still a sticky vicky virgin... (blush)..

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Has anyone overwintered at Villasol, Benidorm this year. I would appreciate an up to date review as we may over winter here in the future
Philip

Just about the closest site to the town centre. In a town that has everything.

Feb this year was grim. A mixture of nice warm British summer then snow.

You want over winter sun and cheap go across the water to Morocco.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
contacted villasol said we was acsi and needed at least 3 pitches but only said for around 2 weeks as a maybe got the price back of 16e + 0.47C FOR 1KW leci not sure how much leci we will use each day but the price is much better than the web price tried to book pitch's but was told to just turn up and pick the pitches we want so will do this because if we reserve via web we maybe obliged to pay the web price if its full np there are plenty of sites around beni but from what i hear the long terms are on the larger pitches i reckon the leci will only raise when using the halogen oven but i aint sure
hope to see loads of funsters there :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back