Just ordered milenco levellers and...... (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Bought them from Amazon only to discover that they are being shipped from Johns Cross so have lost my Funsters discount, bother!!!

I have a set of milenco ramps already and they have cracked after only half a dozen times. Have some Fiamma ones at home but they are too small. So lets hope that the Quatrros do the job. Only problemsIf that in a PVC they are a big bit of kit to carry.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
strap them to the bike rack if fitted. saves a ton of space inside the van and you dont have to dig them out of a locker when you first get on site

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Bought them from Amazon only to discover that they are being shipped from Johns Cross so have lost my Funsters discount, bother!!!

I have a set of milenco ramps already and they have cracked after only half a dozen times. Have some Fiamma ones at home but they are too small. So lets hope that the Quatrros do the job. Only problemsIf that in a PVC they are a big bit of kit to carry.

should have taken more time reading the ad.....:Doh:

Only 6 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Johns Cross Motorcaravan and Camping.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Ordered mine from Johns Cross yesterday and they arrived today.
They were on offer plus Funster discount. Even with the delivery charge it still worked out £2 cheaper than the ones on sale at Catterick Caravans when I was there today. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back