Check Your Info - Profile Changes (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have tweaked the system to show more information about each poster. This is the info that appears under your avatar in a post. I have included Interests and hobbies, your years as a Motorhomer and your motorhome type/model. You have complete control over what information is displayed and you can change this in your user control panel (UserCP) which is the last link on the blue menu bar up top. PLEASE keep the info you do supply to the bare minimum so that your profile field is not too wide. Thanks

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Members List

I have tweaked the system to show more information about each poster. This is the info that appears under your avatar in a post. I have included Interests and hobbies, your years as a Motorhomer and your motorhome type/model. You have complete control over what information is displayed and you can change this in your user control panel (UserCP) which is the last link on the blue menu bar up top. PLEASE keep the info you do supply to the bare minimum so that your profile field is not too wide. Thanks
HI JIM, MY NAME HAS DISAPEARED FROM MEMBERS LIST.DONT NO HOW OR WHY. BLACKIE

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Blackie......I can see you, near the bottom of page two of the "Bs" on the members list :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Yup yer there alright Page 2, 2nd from the bottom::bigsmile:
Geo