barearse

Free Member
Dec 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Just starting
Evening folks,can anyone supply me with phone number for joining Adac?Yours.b.:Smile:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Adac - telephone Andrea Rennschmide who spoke good English on 0044 94155673 :thumb:

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2009
Saltdean, Brighton
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
22 years
ADAC

Joined a month ago . . . Boy are those Germans efficient! Got an English speaking lady who had it all sorted (joining) in less than 10 minutes. Excellent benefits. The main reason for joining . . . I was having problems with health insurance reaching 65 with a procedure pending was finding it impossible to insure my wife and I. I if necessary I would have to rely on the EHIP. Fine but I would have to fund repatriation through illness or accident myself, obviously very, very, expensive. ADAC actually cover you for re-patriation in their breakdown cover! If you breakdown in the UK you actually get the AA come to sort you out through ADAC at a fraction of any UK breakdown service. Dare I say on a rival motorhome blog the lady emails you a complete translation of the policy!!! That being the only downside to overcome on joining.:thumb:

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
i believe the full translated document you refer to is available in the download section of this forum:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

barearse

Free Member
Dec 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Just starting
Adec cont.

Thanks 2 all concerned,Mr Motorhome you are a star.As 2 avatar,yes I think I will leave it to members 4 suggestions.Two reasons,(1)probably more amusing.(2)wouldn't know where 2 start!:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Thanks 2 all concerned,Mr Motorhome you are a star.As 2 avatar,yes I think I will leave it to members 4 suggestions.Two reasons,(1)probably more amusing.(2)wouldn't know where 2 start!:RollEyes:

heres an avatar for you
Broken Link Removed
may need to resize it a bit though:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• halloween moon.jpg
    halloween moon.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!