maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Thought you might like to see some photos of my dog Nix doing her agility work. She's getting pretty good over the equipment that I carry in my van - and pretty fast! :Smile:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Maz, Lovely photo's , great dog Phoenix very lively, wish our ASBO Emily was as well behaved.
Terry:sin:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Your dogs looking great! I have an almost 11 yr old BC , used to take him to obedience training but nowadays hes getting rather grumpy and snappy. Unfortunately he's now learning what a muzzle is for.

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Looks great well done, soon be entering a show then

Dave

Think she'd probably do quite well but our travelling lifestyle means we can't really join a local club. She needs to be able to do the A-frame (in a non-motohoming context!), see-saw and walkway - all of which are too large for me to carry around in the van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hey Maz, well done honey, you both doing good there, when you going to pick Chip & Bobbie up???

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
What lovely photos. I really enjoyed looking at them. It's so lovely to see the trust and friendship between a dog and owner, or is it a human and owner. Ellie would just look at me in bewilderment and cock her head to one side. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I think I recognise that expression on Nix's face...

I'll translate...

She is saying... "This leaping about is all well and good and might please She Who Must Be Obeyed and her two legged friends... but what I want to know is... where are the sheep?"

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
we had an old rescue BC who died in Feb. I have been wondering if we got a young one how they might fit with a travelling lifestyle! I think you just answered that

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I think I recognise that expression on Nix's face...

I'll translate...

She is saying... "This leaping about is all well and good and might please She Who Must Be Obeyed and her two legged friends... but what I want to know is... where are the sheep?"

JJ :Cool:

Nix is very much from a 'pet strain' of collies - they haven't worked sheep for generations, altho' Granny was a Search & Rescue dog. When we walk through a field of sheep she shows a vague interest - but more along the lines of 'Ah sheep. I think I might be supposed to do something here - I wonder what it is ........ '. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
we had an old rescue BC who died in Feb. I have been wondering if we got a young one how they might fit with a travelling lifestyle! I think you just answered that

I got Nix at 14 weeks - just old enough to be toilet trained and have both her shots. She adapted to constant travelling very quickly, and claims ownership of a considerable 'territory' from Devon to the Scottish Borders. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back