Door fly screen types (1 Viewer)

Aug 10, 2008
Hawes, UK
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
I have a 3 piece black net type which drives you mad every time you try to go through it, there are other sorts out there furry ones and beads, does anyone recommend a type and also where to buy one from :thumb:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
My van has a pleated mesh fly screen door - works very well indeed. :Smile:

Looks pretty much like this one:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
I use the cheillel fly screen. Very simple to fit, effective and quick to remove before driving off if you need to see through your Hab window.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Fly screens

Hi, Mowbotman I have tried many different types over the years and for 20 QUID THE BEST type in my humble opinion is the chenille lamb tails ,easy to fit, simple to tie up out of the way,plus you dont trip over them like other versions that I have had:Doh:also JC leisure give you a discount ::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
JC leisure give you a discount ::bigsmile:

Small point, there is a local dealer near us called JC leisure, they have absolutely no connection with Johns Cross MotorCaravan and Camping Centre.

I do need to make that absolutely clear !

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Currently being sold by QVC, no idea about ease of fitting etc but video shows them working well.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Set-of-2-Auto-...c=800018-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-800018

We have a pair of them on the cottage door - work rather well! We got ours from Aldi for £5 - half the price of the Asda JML ones! You may find then on auction sites I would have thought.

You just walk through them and they close themselves, don't flap around in the breeze either - good for the price!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back