Briliant Aires app for Iphone and Ipad (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I don't know how many of you have come across this neat little app but I received an email yesterday inviting me to review a France Passion Aire we stayed on 2 weeks ago and the link led me to a site I hadn't come across before. As it was advertising a free app for Iphone and Ipad I downloaded and I must say it is a fantastic little app so I thought I would share it. It appears to cover most of Europe and gives lots of details including cost, GPS, address, map and facilities available. :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you for that at we have just purchased a iPad mini and not sure what apps to download yet so that's a good start any more suggestions will be gratefully received thank you:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Thank you for that at we have just purchased a iPad mini and not sure what apps to download yet so that's a good start any more suggestions will be gratefully received thank you:thumb:
I also have the following apps: Camping-Car, Camping Qualité, ACSI, Camping Cheque, :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Still really new to I pad mini (our blackberry give up the gohst) if any one is going to the Malvern show and got half a hour to spare, could do with been shown how to get some apps in. :Smile:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks, I've added it to my armoury. My favourite is Aires Campingcar France by T-BAG. Very simple. Just open it and it lists the nearest aire, then the next and so on. Click on one you are interested in to see the details. Not for Apple, only android, I'm afraid.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I don't know how many of you have come across this neat little app but I received an email yesterday inviting me to review a France Passion Aire we stayed on 2 weeks ago and the link led me to a site I hadn't come across before. As it was advertising a free app for Iphone and Ipad I downloaded and I must say it is a fantastic little app so I thought I would share it. It appears to cover most of Europe and gives lots of details including cost, GPS, address, map and facilities available. :thumb:

Can't get it to work, all I can get is for me to put places in, where am I going wrong?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back