It's Back, Christmas Shopping and Frolics!!! In Cheshire (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I bid you good day Funsters.

Again, it becomes a unique opportunity for you to attend another well thought out haganap production.

It’s that pre Christmas shopping time again and what better place to spend it than at Lady Hayes touring and camping park Frodsham. Just a short taxi ride away or taxi/bus ride away to the wonderful city of Chester. Or why not drag yourselves away to the fantastic Cheshire Oaks shopping mall and spend spend spend.

Visit the Chester festivities with its bustling Christmas markets and stalls or simply, find a pub, pull up and have a drink.

Nikki and I have arranged a fantastic price at Lady Hayes. This price is just £11pn for all your hard standing and electric needs. There is a bar that we may use to socialize on the Friday and Saturday night.

But don’t stop there. Why not let your hair down and enjoy the romping 5* Gut busting breakfast on Sunday morning before heading off? A true bit of negotiating skills has allowed me to secure this breakfast for just £5 per head.

Also at Lady Hayes is the fantastic stalls , old fashioned sweetshop, Bob and Spit the dog’s Candle shop, the Brewery, restaurants, cheese cake shops etc etc.

So for just £11 per night, I promise great company, Great facilities and a great weekend.

Booking details are as follows.

Please put your name down. I will then tell you on the thread 4 weeks prior to the event. To get this fantastic price you need to come to me first. I will then provide the site with your names for confirmation of your booking a week prior to the event.

You must post here; I have a limit of numbers, only those who have posted here will be able to be guaranteed the exceptionally cheap rally rates.

Last year we managed to get 35 vans on this meet and I am sure each and every attendee will confess, it was a blast.

So come, on, Let's do it all over again :Eeek:

MotorhomeFun, No ordinary Motorhome club. :thumb:

Here is a link to where we are going-- http://ladyheyespark.com

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Couldn't see a date?

But it sounds lovely, just hope it is not going to clash with some other bookings I have towards Christmas.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
You put it so beautifully Paul go on put our names down please Carol and Eddie tthank you. :Smile:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Paul (& Nikki).

Please put us (Pete and Di) and the Yoolies (Jim and Marion) down for this - we all thoroughly enjoyed it last year :thumb:

Di

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Could you add our names too Paul, we enjoyed it very much last year :winky::winky:

Great shopping center ...very Christmassy :thumb:

thanx

John n Kath

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
hola

Hi I:thumb: We enjoyed the weekend at Lady Grays last year as we very much then newbies the only disappoint we thought was the bar calling time at 10.00 as the entertainment was just beginning and we had just bought another bottle of wine. Is this going to be the same this year as a lot of people as well as ourselves were disappointed going back to our vans at 10 oclock on the night this is not the Funsters way we no now. :thumb:

Dave

Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
Thanks for the dates, thought I was going senile. Can you put two newbies down for this, not sure about shopping, but I do like a pub crawl.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
It was absolutely fabulous last year, especially after we were delayed having a new alternator/starter motor fitted at the last minute. It took us 5 hours going across the M62 in snow and sleet. Sandy, as the driver, even had time to go out back for a pee while we were stuck in traffic; I just sang and knitted, while Ellie, doggie, crossed her legs. Please put us down for this one Paul. The winter is long and we need to get away. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Enjoyed this last year but alas (hooray) we will be in sunnier climes! Have a good one!:thumb:

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Buggered if I can see the dates :Sad: last year was great so lets do it all again ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Mark & Shaz

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
xmas shopping in cheshire

go on then paul we will be there .

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Go on, then :thumb:

be ever so rude not to:thumb:

Yes please :thumb:
Roger and Sheila

OK - found the date - count me in! :roflmto:

You put it so beautifully Paul go on put our names down please Carol and Eddie tthank you. :Smile:

Hi Paul (& Nikki).

Please put us (Pete and Di) and the Yoolies (Jim and Marion) down for this - we all thoroughly enjoyed it last year :thumb:

Di

Could you add our names too Paul, we enjoyed it very much last year :winky::winky:

Great shopping center ...very Christmassy :thumb:

thanx

John n Kath

Hi Paul & Nikki

Can you put us down - now we have given up work, I don't need to think about it!

Thanks

Odette & Norman

couldn't find the dates but put us down please

Hi I:thumb: We enjoyed the weekend at Lady Grays last year as we very much then newbies the only disappoint we thought was the bar calling time at 10.00 as the entertainment was just beginning and we had just bought another bottle of wine. Is this going to be the same this year as a lot of people as well as ourselves were disappointed going back to our vans at 10 oclock on the night this is not the Funsters way we no now. :thumb:

Dave

Hi Dave, you are correct in that the bar closed a bit early. However, I still didn't get to bed until the early hours.... There is a pub down the road, tbh the pricey bar wouldn't want me to stay too long anyhow.

The key is get in early, drink, get out in to Teddybards van and drink cheaper...

Hi Paul

Got the dates now so put us down for this! :thumb:

Thanks.

Thanks for the dates, thought I was going senile. Can you put two newbies down for this, not sure about shopping, but I do like a pub crawl.

It was absolutely fabulous last year, especially after we were delayed having a new alternator/starter motor fitted at the last minute. It took us 5 hours going across the M62 in snow and sleet. Sandy, as the driver, even had time to go out back for a pee while we were stuck in traffic; I just sang and knitted, while Ellie, doggie, crossed her legs. Please put us down for this one Paul. The winter is long and we need to get away. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Haganap
Hutchies
Bungy
Teddy bard
Phillcot
Carol
Blonde
Yoolie
Champers
Detnor
Spudnt
Toledo
Ali n tim
Electrglide
Loujess
CLS
Silkcut

Ok 17 spaces taken in less than 8 hours, can't even think about Christmas yet

The dates are the 5th to the 9th of December

And can be found in the upcoming events:thumb:

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Please could we be added to the list, dependant on us not getting a better offer (or winning the Lottery in between in which case I won't be self catering ROFL) cos I am sick of getting to a fortnight before summat I would have liked and didn't book cos of Pete not having any holiday and it's full with a waiting list, then him then telling me he has X number of days to take before 31.12 ......

Don't have that prob now and we will know for definite by 4 weeks before.

And anyway I like Chester in any case, plus Spit the Punk Dog was always actually on exactly the same wavelength as me in his reaction to many things; only my mother would have spun in her grave if I'd done it meself. Much as I often wanted to and still do.

Personally I hated Tiswas, since it was far too raucous and well - messy! - but the kids did. Which was marvellous - for them! LOL But I used to watch it throughout whilst Bob was on, just so I didn't miss THAT bit - and you never knew just when it would be!

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
since 2004 caravans before that
Christmas event

Can you put John and I down please. Hope we haven't left it too late. (Only recently discovered what a great lot you are!)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Haganap
Hutchies
Bungy
Teddy bard
Phillcot
Carol
Blonde
Yoolie
Champers
Detnor
Spudnt
Toledo
Ali n tim
Electrglide
Loujess
CLS
Silkcut
Jim
Sedge
June123

Ok 20 spaces taken in less than 24 hours, can't even think about Christmas yet

The dates are the 5th to the 9th of December

And can be found in the upcoming events:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Please could we be added to the list, dependant on us not getting a better offer (or winning the Lottery in between in which case I won't be self catering ROFL) cos I am sick of getting to a fortnight before summat I would have liked and didn't book cos of Pete not having any holiday and it's full with a waiting list, then him then telling me he has X number of days to take before 31.12 ......

Don't have that prob now and we will know for definite by 4 weeks before.

And anyway I like Chester in any case, plus Spit the Punk Dog was always actually on exactly the same wavelength as me in his reaction to many things; only my mother would have spun in her grave if I'd done it meself. Much as I often wanted to and still do.

Personally I hated Tiswas, since it was far too raucous and well - messy! - but the kids did. Which was marvellous - for them! LOL But I used to watch it throughout whilst Bob was on, just so I didn't miss THAT bit - and you never knew just when it would be!

Me n Siân will be there again:thumb:

Can you put John and I down please. Hope we haven't left it too late. (Only recently discovered what a great lot you are!)

Going like hotcakes, or faster than a Funster Bacon bap get your names down quick:roflmto:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Heyup Haggers can you add us to the list please.
Hopefully be over the jet lag by then
RorynJan

tonytange

Free Member
May 19, 2013
Southampton
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 98
Hi onley talking about chester at xmas at the weekend can you please ad me &sylvie to your list thanks:thumb:

Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Hi put us down for this,missed Newark because of snow !!
Must see what a Funster meet is all about

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi put us down for this,missed Newark because of snow !!
Must see what a Funster meet is all about

A meet is all about everything on this thread, and more ::bigsmile: :

Broken Link Removed

It's strange how it's different when you're all together.

An experience not to be missed :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back