Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
.................all you fun loving folks.

Hello from a Newbie.....looking forward to meeting many of you at Malvern together with our friends from Yorkshire.
Now on our third van so there's still time to improve ::bigsmile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hello & :welcomefunster:

Look forward to meeting you at Malvern

A small tip
Beware of Strangers offering FB Pies
and waving Blue & White Flags:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
and waving Blue & White Flags

You've met him then .....:roflmto:
regards W

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome From the Isle of Wight, sorry won't meet you at Malvern show as we aren't attending, as too close to our trip to Brittany on 30th Aug.
Hope you have a great time.
Terry:sin::sin:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Hi and welcome.
A word of warning....
they are all mad, quite mad.:whatthe:

If you wish, I'll send you a list of the really mad ones to avoid.
The voices will tell me who they are.

Last edited:

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Hello & :welcomefunster:

Look forward to meeting you at Malvern

A small tip
and waving Blue & White Flags:ROFLMAO:

Light blue and white flags are the best JJ is having to go to the cash and carry for all the pies he is giving out :ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome to the Fun Mr/Mrs/Ms Wildge.

I feel it to be my duty to suggest possible ways of increasing the pleasure you are bound to have at the Malvern meet.

You are obviously an intelligent person and will have already noticed that some Funsters are prone to fool about quite a lot... many love a bit of a laugh and a joke but please beware...

As with all groups of enthusiasts certain codes of conduct develop and some of the old guards prefer to watch Newbies make social etiquette blunders rather than pointing them in the right direction...

I will offer you some tips...

On arriving at the entrance to the most desirable section of the whole show (The Motorhome Fun bit) you will find that gently humming the tune of "Blue Moon" or muttering "Our Harry... best English manager ever" will result in you being parked in the poshest part.

Wearing of Red and claiming anything good about Stretford or Fulham might result in being parked near the famous Malvern dung heap.

Bribing any Marshals for favours is strongly encouraged but please don't make the mistake of offering any Fray Bentos pies that contain chicken or kidney.

Bowing and saluting any Funster flag is good.

On being introduced to our Blessed Leader or any members of his family is is usual practice to drop down on one knee and lower your head. If whilst doing so you mutter "bloody Scots" or "bloody Welsh (with some exceptions" so much the better...(best not to do this if Sian, our Blessed Leader's child bride is within earshot).

Wearing of the Funster Smiley Face badge is strongly encouraged and will bring you admiring glances from all sides as you stroll through the stalls at the Show ground . Remember you are a member of the Motorhoming aristocracy and act accordingly.

Anyone displaying dislike towards you means they are from the "Other Lot We Don't Talk About" and should be pitied. At any sign of impending violence towards you just say the magic words "I am a mate of Yosser Hughes" and the potential aggressor will turn to jelly and wobble off.

Never, never, never say anything bad or rude about the French... and definitely never mention Waterloo or Agincourt... if you choose to ignore this the result could be painful... trust me... I know.

Leaving unopened cans of Heinz Tomato or Cream Of Mushroom soup outside the door of any pre 1990 Portuguese registered is considered to be the height of good taste and a sign of true Funster membership .

There are more tips of course but these should give you a good start.

Hope this helps...

JJ

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012

I feel it to be my duty to suggest possible ways of increasing the pleasure you are bound to have at the Malvern meet.

You are obviously an intelligent person and will have already noticed that some Funsters are prone to fool about quite a lot... many love a bit of a laugh and a joke but please beware...

As with all groups of enthusiasts certain codes of conduct develop and some of the old guards prefer to watch Newbies make social etiquette blunders rather than pointing them in the right direction...

On arriving at the entrance to the most desirable section of the whole show (The Motorhome Fun bit) you will find that gently humming the tune of "Blue Moon" or muttering "Our Harry... best English manager ever" will result in you being parked in the poshest part.

Wearing of Red and claiming anything good about Stretford or Fulham might result in being parked near the famous Malvern dung heap.

Bribing any Marshals for favours is strongly encouraged but please don't make the mistake of offering any Fray Bentos pies that contain chicken or kidney.

On being introduced to our Blessed Leader or any members of his family is is usual practice to drop down on one knee and lower your head. If whilst doing so you mutter "bloody Scots" or "bloody Welsh (with some exceptions" so much the better...(best not to do this if Sian, our Blessed Leader's child bride is within earshot).

Wearing of the Funster Smiley Face badge is strongly encouraged and will bring you admiring glances from all sides as you stroll through the stalls at the Show ground . Remember you are a member of the Motorhoming aristocracy and act accordingly.

Anyone displaying dislike towards you means they are from the "Other Lot We Don't Talk About" and should be pitied. At any sign of impending violence towards you just say the magic words "I am a mate of Yosser Hughes" and the potential aggressor will turn to jelly and wobble off.

Never, never, never say anything bad or rude about the French... and definitely never mention Waterloo or Agincourt... if you choose to ignore this the result could be painful... trust me... I know.

Leaving unopened cans of Heinz Tomato or Cream Of Mushroom soup outside the door of any pre 1990 Portuguese registered is considered to be the height of good taste and a sign of true Funster membership .

Hope this helps...

JJ

ohhh now I wish we could have come :-(

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years

Hope this helps...

JJ

MMM I might get agood pitch then if I turn up in my City shirt :thumb:

OP
OP
W

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000

Hope this helps...

JJ

Looking forward to it even more.. :thumb:

but have got to disagree about ''our Harry''.....only one great manager and he was a ''Big Head'' :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back