Morocco at Christmas any one going (1 Viewer)

misskiwi

Free Member
Apr 4, 2013
Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
:Smile:We are going to Morocco around Christmas new year and would like to meet up with other motorhomes, we went in April this year and loved it.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Curious, I met him once !!

If you see[HI][HI] roadrunner [/HI][/HI]tell him am still waitting for my money for a little job I did for him:winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:

What's the latest on this recalcitrant funster ! Is he in Heaven or is he in Hell ? That damned elusive ...........(Enter your own epithet !)....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

p.s. I don't like Harissa paste so Morocco is not on my places to go list !!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
What's the latest on this recalcitrant funster ! Is he in Heaven or is he in Hell ? That damned elusive ...........(Enter your own epithet !)....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

p.s. I don't like Harissa paste so Morocco is not on my places to go list !!!!

I think he's having the time of is live running around in the top of the range land rover :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
:Smile:We are going to Morocco around Christmas new year and would like to meet up with other motorhomes, we went in April this year and loved it.

Thinking of spending a few weeks there this year maybe, leaving UK at Beginning of November to spend winter in Portugal and maybe spend some time in Morocco,,, will let you know nearer the time,, What part of Moroc are you going to????? Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Kiwi Coss

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We went there last year with MHF so am looking forward to going again, but we would probably think more January. But if there is a group going we would be keen.
Colin n Christina

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Col..
So far there are a few of the 2013 gang looking at going the same time about mid Jan 2014. :thumb:
Then on to the meet at Bella Vista in Spain..

OP
OP
misskiwi

misskiwi

Free Member
Apr 4, 2013
Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
Morocco

Thinking of spending a few weeks there this year maybe, leaving UK at Beginning of November to spend winter in Portugal and maybe spend some time in Morocco,,, will let you know nearer the time,, What part of Moroc are you going to????? Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

We are thinking of going all over, we will be going to have a look at the skiing for a day as all the snow had gone when we where there in April. But are open to suggestions.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
We are thinking of going all over, we will be going to have a look at the skiing for a day as all the snow had gone when we where there in April. But are open to suggestions.

Hi, As I said will be leaving UK at start of November heading for Portugal for the whole of the winter, will look nearer the time where to go and a few others may be going as well then and maybe then can decide when and where to go in Morroc ok, may stay up to 6 weeks in Morroc only that is what I have gas for so this will limit my time there really, Speak later Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi, As I said will be leaving UK at start of November heading for Portugal for the whole of the winter, will look nearer the time where to go and a few others may be going as well then and maybe then can decide when and where to go in Morroc ok, may stay up to 6 weeks in Morroc only that is what I have gas for so this will limit my time there really, Speak later Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

They have loads of gas in Morocco Garry at a lot cheaper price than Europe.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
think gary might need an lpg pump.
then he can fill up with 3 quid a go bottles . ha ha ,

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I use little or no gas whilst in Morocco. Dont need the heater. Cook outside on a Moroccan bottle or charcoal BBQ. Outside sunshine shower.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i assumed he wants it for fuel in the vehicle .
but we know gas is cheap in maroc . lets be fair if you use 4 bottles its only 12 quid . or there abouts .
i cook mostly in the oven .nice big sea bass with lemon or orange sliced into its sides . bought for about 40 dirham off the beach sellers . or a nice gurnard mmm . makes me hungry already .
i forgot you have a german contraption . no oven .ha ha ,.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
i assumed he wants it for fuel in the vehicle .
but we know gas is cheap in maroc . lets be fair if you use 4 bottles its only 12 quid . or there abouts .
i cook mostly in the oven .nice big sea bass with lemon or orange sliced into its sides . bought for about 40 dirham off the beach sellers . or a nice gurnard mmm . makes me hungry already .
i forgot you have a german contraption . no oven .ha ha ,.

Wrong Al, not only do I have an oven with two hobs for outside cooking, I have a two hob ceramic inside with a microwave that runs from the inverter. A real travelling kitchen :thumb:.

Attachments

• Roastmaster oven 004.jpg
    Roastmaster oven 004.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i know but i thought i had better say it .hee hee .
nearly as good as my trago mills full cooker for a hundred quid .
mind i like my pressure cooker.
carry a ally tagine but dont use it much . but good for parties here in uk .saves washing up alot of plates etc after everyone as gone home .
must get a fatima or a buschra .ha ha .

andeb

Free Member
Dec 9, 2012
On the road
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 665HS
Exp
Since 2008
:Smile: We are looking to go to Morocco in January 2014 (no fixed date yet) and would like to join up with fellow funsters who are travelling around the same time. Currently enjoying the sunny climes in Portugal but have to trundle back to UK next month for the dreaded MOT and of course visit family and then back across to Europe in September and make our way way slowly down (route undecided) to the south of Spain for January.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
we hope to be in Zhora spain over Christmas and if we do morocco we will probably tour using the motorbike :thumb:

Nice one.

When we crossed the border there were a few bikes in front of us, BMW "adventure" bikes of course. And with the quality of some of the roads adventure would be the operative word.

A Brit youngster arrived on site from the south, back tyre balder than my head, great spirit.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 13
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 12

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!