Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Dont own one yet
Exp
Hi

Many thanks to all the members who took the time to reply to my last post about whether a particular van was too big for a first vehicle.
The van in question is a newish Swift Bolero - rear bathroom and single beds. Does anyone have any experience of this make and model. Any comments much appreciated.

BJP114

Free Member
Feb 14, 2010
Barrow in Furness
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Hi we have one and love it no problems driving it and the layout suits us before the Bolero we had a Auto trail Miami nearly the same lay out single beds and rear bathroom had it 3 years travelled all over even went to France twice.
The last trip in the Bolero returned 33mpg on A and B roads a nice van to drive.
Take it out for test drive I am sure you will not be disappointed
Brian :Smile:

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
Hi

Many thanks to all the members who took the time to reply to my last post about whether a particular van was too big for a first vehicle.
The van in question is a newish Swift Bolero - rear bathroom and single beds. Does anyone have any experience of this make and model. Any comments much appreciated.

we have an early 2012 first of the alKo chassis model with rear washroom.
very happy generaly. gas bottle locker needed to take 2x11k[instead of 2x6k] as alde heating is hard on gas in cold weather.would like a bit more kitchen worktop. even at the loss of some sofa/bed space. the sink is to close to seating anyway

few problems
door check strap poor design
overlocker lights work when they feel lke it[some allways ok]

hope that helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Klingon2me

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Bolero 2012

Hi

We have a 2012 Bolero with fixed single beds and love it. Faults have been lights over the lockers as already quoted, awning light and internal leds come on when other power sources are switched on or off but other than that it is great. We have had 31mpg from her and enjoy every minute.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back