Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Hi Guys . thought I would share with you how I have filled my time over the last 3 years whilst we were unable to assosiate with you good people. Let me introduce you to 'Kacey' my 60 year old wheels. Kacey was manufactured in 1954, the same year I became an apprentice to the motor trade, so we have a lot in common. It has had a complete nut and bolt rebuild and drives like a new car.
The motor home stands in a tailor made cover on 4 axel stands waiting for the good times to start to roll again. Over the 3 years it has run 3 times to the MOT station and one trip to Bolton Abbey.
Motor home fun is our life line to the good times,keep up this varied and pleasent forum.
VIVA la FUN
Rosalie and Pudseykeith

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Hi Guys . thought I would share with you how I have filled my time over the last 3 years whilst we were unable to assosiate with you good people. Let me introduce you to 'Kacey' my 60 year old wheels. Kacey was manufactured in 1954, the same year I became an apprentice to the motor trade, so we have a lot in common. It has had a complete nut and bolt rebuild and drives like a new car.
The motor home stands in a tailor made cover on 4 axel stands waiting for the good times to start to roll again. Over the 3 years it has run 3 times to the MOT station and one trip to Bolton Abbey.
Motor home fun is our life line to the good times,keep up this varied and pleasent forum.
VIVA la FUN
Rosalie and Pudseykeith

O dear Keith
I know where you live dont be surprised if you wake to up to find your moggie gone what a stunner
My first car but mine was British racing green I loved the beast
And yours is the same year I was born in
Just asked Elaine she will keep look out while I knick it
Nice job mate I would love to see it

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Kacey is beautiful!

Between us, me & Barrie have had 7 moggies.

I learnt to drive in one and I taught my son to drive in one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pudseykeith

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
for warned is for armed. its a good job I have a camp bed in the garage and am a light sleeper. If you make an attempt wake me up and we'l make a cup per and enjoy a chinwag. thanks for your comment. :thumb:
PK

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Let me introduce you to 'Kacey'
Rosalie and Pudseykeith

You are a hero. Keeping alive an example of a car built to last.

Do you think, for one alcohol induced second, a 2013 Golf will reach 60 ?

Not a chance. Engineered for perfect motoring for a few years then scrapped because a door sensor #717-88615-21b has failed and to install a new one will cost 17000 times the value of the vehicle.

Well done that enthusiast.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
When is the A frame being fitted?

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I had a moggie works van as an apprentice I remember well those trunnion arms and the wheel trying to make a break for freedom:ROFLMAO:

she looks great well done

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Everyone should have owned one once in there lives, mine was a van and a double mattress fitted in the back pretty well as I recall:RollEyes: (Well I was 18) so I suppose you could say she was my first motorhome:roflmto:.

Anyway she looks fantastic well done:thumb:

Paramotormanal

Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Kingston upon Hull
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Spot on I've always loved the Minors but have never owned one but I have always owned classics and still do.

My favourite one was a1962 MG Midget which I owned for 14years I currently have a 1976 Lotus Elite 501 but it badly needs a new interior anyway make the most of this lovely weather and go topless cheers Alan.:thumb::thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
What a great job you've done, Absolutely super:thumb:

I had one, a saloon, LOW LIGHT SPLIT SCREEN, traded it in for an ex traffic police Fiat 1500, with all the goodies still attached, (Well!:Cool: I was still a boy racer then:Doh:)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Lovely job:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I owned a green Traveller a 1958, actually rolled it once, but being single skin the roof, panels and mudguards popped back into place (well almost)

Back in 2000 Sian had a convertible. We were young back then:roflmto:

OP
OP
pudseykeith

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Spot on I've always loved the Minors but have never owned one but I have always owned classics and still do.

My favourite one was a1962 MG Midget which I owned for 14years I currently have a 1976 Lotus Elite 501 but it badly needs a new interior anyway make the most of this lovely weather and go topless cheers Alan.:thumb::thumb:

Hi Allan. You would no doubt could get a new interior from Newton Commercials
www.newtoncomm.co.uk .They make interiors for all the classics and vintage vehicles. The lotus elite is a very nice set of wheels.
Regards Pudseykeith

OP
OP
pudseykeith

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
When is the A frame being fitted?

Hi Bigfoot. Hopefully for next year, if we can resolve health problems. I hope you and your good lady [SWMBO ] are both well and hale and hearty and enjoying this loverly weather in your MH. :thumb:
Grateful Regards. pudseykeith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back