Free Member
Jul 13, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1974 off and on...
[FONT=&quot]We had our first VW camper in 1974 when we were living in Paris... but sold it when children started to arrive and reverted to camping and caravanning. When the children moved out we hired campers for a while and travelled with them in France, Spain, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, USA and Cuba (not recommended, but we survived).

We subsequently purchased a second hand Rapido and then replaced it in 2007 with a new Rapido, which we have travelled to France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Italy and Spain in over the last few years.

We are planning our first trip to Morocco in December 2013/January 2014 and are currently researching... so any help, advice, tips and suggestions of places to stay would be gratefully received...:thanks:[/FONT]

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Carol, we have quite a few Funsters with experience of Morocco. Ask away, meanwhile, welcome to the fun :thumb:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and Welcome CarolB to the site, good to see another member near me, don't forget to pay your £10 subs and become a fully subscribed member, as it is worth every penny with all the info you get on here, and remember NO question is stupid here we all have to learn somewhere and here is the best place to learn all about it or like you, tell new members all about motorhoming, I expect there will be a few Funsters reply to your questions regarding your forthcoming trip to Morocco as quite a few Funsters his year and I expect there will be quite a few more going this year to, so stand bye for the info (I hope lol) and hope to see you at a meet somewhere maybe Malvern show, great place to meet and get all the info you will ever need I expect, it is on from the 15th to the 19th August and costs about £59 for the 4 nights with a £2 discount for being a MHF member, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

CarolB

Free Member
Jul 13, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1974 off and on...
Alcohol in Morocco

We have read that there is a restriction on importing wine etc into Morocco and that it is not easily available...:Angry:

Any info appreciated.

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
Welcome to the forum, we have found it very useful and learned a whole lot from it.... Hope you do to.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We are planning our first trip to Morocco in December 2013/January 2014 and are currently researching... so any help, advice, tips and suggestions of places to stay would be gratefully received...:thanks

There's a mass of information on Morocco on here, just use the search facility.

Rainbow

Free Member
Jul 9, 2013
Funster No
i'm a newbie too.

joined last week while at the Shrewsbury weekend.. Looking forward to next weekend at Knutsford. Hope to make new friends. You will know us, just look for two miniature dachsunds. A stranger is just a friend you have yet to meet x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Carol from another Carol welcome to Fun, Morocco is great for touring, and I am guessing that you speak French so that will make things a whole lot easier.

As has been said I would type Morocco into the Search at the top and you will find enough good information from Funsters who have been there to keep you going for quite a while.:Smile:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
[FONT=&quot]
We are planning our first trip to Morocco in December 2013/January 2014 and are currently researching... so any help, advice, tips and suggestions of places to stay would be gratefully received...:thanks:[/FONT]

We have read that there is a restriction on importing wine etc into Morocco and that it is not easily available...:Angry:

Any info appreciated.

You are planning an extensive journey in foreign parts and your main concern is the availability of wine.

You will be very welcome here.
MotorhomeFun is obviously your spiritual home. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back