Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Hi all, me again. :thumb:

You are all so helpful and clever and nice :RollEyes: I hope you can answer this for us. We will be in Beni for the Fiesta in November. In your experience what is the best site to stay at and will we have to book waaaay in advance because Benidorm is crazy at that time. :party2:

Many thanks.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
its hard to find a pitch in the winter at beni due to the long term clients they get there around nov till at least march i havent stayed there in november i did in feb and i only just managed a pitch at benisol but others have stay so no doubt they can advise ya

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
We stopped at Camping Villasol, Benidorm from mid December until the end of March. There were plenty of vans coming and going during this period, getting a pitch was not a problem there were plenty available. Villasol do not take bookings unless they are for long term, however you may like to drop them an e-mail to let them know you are planning to visit and enquire as to their rates.
PS Villasol do not accept pets.
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
problem with villasol is there never seems to be a discount i aint sure on a long term basic but its not acsi or anthing else as far as i know so can be expensive

OP
OP
Spottycatz

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
We stopped at Camping Villasol, Benidorm from mid December until the end of March. There were plenty of vans coming and going during this period, getting a pitch was not a problem there were plenty available. Villasol do not take bookings unless they are for long term, however you may like to drop them an e-mail to let them know you are planning to visit and enquire as to their rates.
PS Villasol do not accept pets.
Brisey.

Thank you for that. What was the site like compared with 'others' you have stayed in?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I think you will find that although there does seem to be a lot of campers in Benidorm at that time of year, you will get on a site. None of the sites I know will take bookings short term and only a few long term. People tend to stay on the same sites each year as it is more a traditional thing, as you get to know people on site, as many return each year. Personally I like La Torreta which is about the closest to town and the bus stop is outside. They were doing up the bar,restaurant last year so all should be up and running again now. UK TV on pitch and wifi available.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thank you for that. What was the site like compared with 'others' you have stayed in?

We have not stopped at any of the other sites in Benidorm so cannot judge Villasol against them. However there were no complaints from the 10 or 12 Funsters that were there at the same time as us. The pitches are of a good size, adequate washing up and laundry facilities, showers with what seemed like an endless supply of hot water and both an indoor and outdoor pool. We found that Villasols location suited our needs, however it is a ten minute walk to the bus stops.

Brisey.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
benidorm sites always are the same if they are good and near they dont do acsi or great discounts but that 1 at least offers a good price for stays more than 15 days

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
We have not stopped at any of the other sites in Benidorm so cannot judge Villasol against them. However there were no complaints from the 10 or 12 Funsters that were there at the same time as us. The pitches are of a good size, adequate washing up and laundry facilities, showers with what seemed like an endless supply of hot water and both an indoor and outdoor pool. We found that Villasols location suited our needs, however it is a ten minute walk to the bus stops.

Brisey.

but villasol is also only a walk anyway from the town me and pete (knuckledragger) stayed at
CAMPING ARMANELLO week before last and walked into town everyday we staggered back mind u but then the booze dont help lol but what is the price at villa in winter

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I dont remember exactly, but I think we paid 410 Euros for 30 days on La Torreta, including electric and TV. Wifi was extra, but not much. I like it there as you are on the Rincon, if you fancy a night out or for the Chinese restaurants its only a couple of minutes walk.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Back in Jan / March this year we stopped over on route down to Morocco and again on way back.. Suggy (Graham) was a few days in front of us and when he got to Villasol he asked about ACSI, they dd him €16 a night, electric extra.
We arrived later and got same deal, only staying 2 nights.
Also on return in March we had same rate again for 4 nights..
You do have to ask, smile nice or just leave if you get the wrong guy on duty.
Villasol as well for us..:thumb:
Stayed at El Raco but not tried any of the others.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
thanks for that tonka i will now try villasol in january i reckon hopefully a few of us will be at benicassim for new year then will move on to somewhere else if i can manage it will try to stay till the march meet near malaga or me and pete heard that a site at benicasim stores mh's for 1 euro a night might be worth checkin that out flying home then back again cheaper than the drive back

OP
OP
Spottycatz

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
bill, when we leave Benidorm at the end of November, we are putting the van in storage there for 6 weeks, flying home and then flying back after New Year. There's a place that does storage for a Euro a day near the Villasol. :thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
thanks for that tonka i will now try villasol in january i reckon hopefully a few of us will be at benicassim for new year then will move on to somewhere else if i can manage it will try to stay till the march meet near malaga or me and pete heard that a site at benicasim stores mh's for 1 euro a night might be worth checkin that out flying home then back again cheaper than the drive back

There is very good storage at calpe on the N332. Euronautica the boat place.
I am coming here for August with grandkids to the apartment, we travel down and I put van in a nice cool storage hanger for 3 weeks :thumb:
You may get easier and cheaper flights from Alicante...

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
bill, when we leave Benidorm at the end of November, we are putting the van in storage there for 6 weeks, flying home and then flying back after New Year. There's a place that does storage for a Euro a day near the Villasol. :thumb:

Is that Stones?? if so have you checked it out ? I know they have been here a while but it never impresses me when we pass by. :Eeek:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
can ya both gives me a heads up when ya no more regarding storage i hope to be able to stay for the duration but if needs must i would consider the storage option and anyway my way of thinking is that if i leave it there i will have to return to get it method in me madness :Smile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
is stones the 1 on the same road as benisol and there is also a caravan parts dealer on same road

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
Broken Link Removed
charging 36 euro for i month storage and like said a cheaper flight from alicante airport looks ok i reckon but if someone is gonna do a closer inspection let us know the outcome

OP
OP
Spottycatz

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
We'll be down there in October bill, and will be looking at Stones and Euronautica when we get there. Although Tonka, Jacky has already done the googly thing in Euronautica and said, 'that's the place'!!!:thumb:

I'll post some info when we're down. :Smile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
is stones the 1 on the same road as benisol and there is also a caravan parts dealer on same road

Yes, do a google map search and have a look at street level :Eeek:
I know many people leave caravans with them but I just didnt like the look, especially as our van was only 6 months old at the time. Euronautica store boats that put our motorhomes to shame, price wise. They had boat owners who sold up and then asked about storing their motorhomes.. :winky:
Their web prices are not cheap but worth an email, mention you were told on a motorhome forum and see if they can do any discount. I will give them a prompt when I come back in a few weeks.

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
caravan Storage

Raco also do storage I think its 1.20 euro per day,they have a web site with most of the tariffs and you can usually get on in the winter months, but some times the only spaces available are under trees and you have to find a sunnier pitch as they become available Alan

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
great well that rules out stones :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.