camping portsmouth (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Hi I am going to Portsmouth tomorrow friday and looking for a stopover anyone know somewhere we can camp sea front sea side for jay and his pets the dog bobo and nasher his ferret
I am down on business and looking for sum ware to put the van while I get on with watt I have to do and they can have a bit of a brake to

Thanks bill

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
west beach car park, hayling island, portsmouth is basically an attempt at an aire for mototorhomes to overnight at. not too sure on current prices but cheaper than a camp site and legal

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
west beach car park, hayling island, portsmouth is basically an attempt at an aire for mototorhomes to overnight at. not too sure on current prices but cheaper than a camp site and legal

Current prices are £20-00 to park between 10pm and 8am and then £6-00 day parking between 8am and 6pm.
The local campsites complained when it was only £10 so they had to put up the prices.
We were down last weekend and will be there again this weekend as it is ideal sea front parking for motorhomes.
Had our first swim (this year) in the sea last week and hopefully more this week with the hot weather that is forecast. :Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Current prices are £20-00 to park between 10pm and 8am and then £6-00 day parking between 8am and 6pm.
The local campsites complained when it was only £10 so they had to put up the prices.
We were down last weekend and will be there again this weekend as it is ideal sea front parking for motorhomes.
Had our first swim (this year) in the sea last week and hopefully more this week with the hot weather that is forecast. :Cool::Cool:
take it you get nothing for yourm mony just parking expensive but needs must my se you thare thanks dident think any one was gowing to posts :thumb:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
thanks to the two ho replyed to my inqwiry about portsmoth advice was good thanks tru gents

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
When I was going sailing there a couple of years ago, I recall that there were a couple of well priced CS/CL's down there. Worth a look

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Well I fund three places to park and all nice spots will use them next time I am down thanks to the local motor homers.
who put me on to them they were diamond’s and thay had motor homes to dye for

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back