lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi i sent Jim a PM to let him know about the moped ads being posted and he has asked me to press the report thread button so he can find it. I cant seem to find a report button so if anyone else can do it for Jim or tell me where it is as i seem to be having a blonde moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Was it the dealer you were complaining about?

I have reported it for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
cheers Alan

how are you not noticed you on in a while

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Was it the dealer you were complaining about?

I have reported it for you.

Hi Chris not so much complaining just thought Jim should be made aware, i assume i wont have to do it now saved me a job thanks

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi i sent Jim a PM to let him know about the moped ads being posted and he has asked me to press the report thread button so he can find it. I cant seem to find a report button so if anyone else can do it for Jim or tell me where it is as i seem to be having a blonde moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

>>>>>>>> Link Removed <<<<<<<<<<

bottom left hand corner

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I don't think people are posting ads for gain - they are just trying to help another funster with finding a small moped - which is relevant in a motor home environment. I don't think anyone is posting their own things for sale, as they know there is a section for that.

Funster asked for help, funsters helped. No different to you asking where the report button was, and funsters helped you.

Don't think there is anything untoward, I wouldn't worry!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I don't think people are posting ads for gain - they are just trying to help another funster with finding a small moped - which is relevant in a motor home environment. I don't think anyone is posting their own things for sale, as they know there is a section for that.

Funster asked for help, funsters helped. No different to you asking where the report button was, and funsters helped you.

I agree but one post (since deleted) was from a "new funster" who just happened to be a dealer.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)

But in this case these were the guys first posts having just registered, maybe solely to sell his bikes or am I being cynical? I reported it too and notice the earlier posts have disappeared.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
But in this case these were the guys first posts having just registered, maybe solely to sell his bikes or am I being cynical? I reported it too and notice the earlier posts have disappeared.

Now I see - I looked at a different one where a well known funster was asking for help! Explains why I was a little confused!

Apologies and thanks for putting me right!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back