May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Hi,
I came thru Glencoe about 4pm and saw a big :Smile: face on the back of a mh. iam staying over a Bunree tonight the upto skye tomorrow.
Steve

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Nor us..........we've yet to meet any Funsters:Doh:

But it will happen some day I'm sure:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Same here. Am I the only person with a smiley face in my motorhome?

No, we've got one on the front and one on the back. We've met a few friendly tuggers, but so far no funsters.........but we might very well meet a couple next week, will keep you posted:winky:

We were talking to a guy with an Autotrail Chieftain recently on a site in Yorkshire, I couldn't see a funster sticker anywhere, so thought I would ask if he was a funster. He looked at me curiously as if it was some kind of strange club!!!:roflmto: I had to explain to him.............needless to say he wasn't a funster:Doh:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
No, we've got one on the front and one on the back. We've met a few friendly tuggers, but so far no funsters.........but we might very well meet a couple next week, will keep you posted:winky:

We were talking to a guy with an Autotrail Chieftain recently on a site in Yorkshire, I couldn't see a funster sticker anywhere, so thought I would ask if he was a funster. He looked at me curiously as if it was some kind of strange club!!!:roflmto: I had to explain to him.............needless to say he wasn't a funster:Doh:

He probably thought you were into swapping.
Mind you I’ve nothing against people who indulge in that practice....That’s how I got my lawnmower.

May 10, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one.
Exp
Since 2006(1986 VW T25)
Hi,
I came thru Glencoe about 4pm and saw a big :Smile: face on the back of a mh. iam staying over a Bunree tonight the upto skye tomorrow.
Steve

Not us, we came through on Monday (buggered up the steering on a pothole) were at Fort William till Monday then up to Ullapool. Our sticker on the windscreen.

OP
OP
Steve

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
Mind you I’ve nothing against people who indulge in that practice....That’s how I got my lawnmower.

Yes, I see your point. As I am on my own asking a couple, as the majority seem to be might be wrongly interpreted:Blush:.
They say the weather is going to improve over the next copy of days so hopefully I can get the scoter out and do some exploring. Off the subject I know but the road along Loch Lomond is really bad, I will not be going back home that way.
Steve

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Yes, I see your point. As I am on my own asking a couple, as the majority seem to be might be wrongly interpreted:Blush:.
They say the weather is going to improve over the next copy of days so hopefully I can get the scoter out and do some exploring. Off the subject I know but the road along Loch Lomond is really bad, I will not be going back home that way.
Steve

The weather today with us outside Gatehouse of Fleet is absolutely gorgeous.........never believe anyone who said it always rains in Scotland:RollEyes:
We had lovely weather up here when everyone down south was squelching about in mud...........:winky:

Saw two motorhomes in Gatehouse of Fleet a short time ago, one was an Elldis Aspire not sure what the other one was but both gave friendly waves:thumb:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011

True, I hadn't thought about that, I don't think I should ask that question again, well not when hubby's with me anyway:roflmto:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
The weather today with us outside Gatehouse of Fleet is absolutely gorgeous.........never believe anyone who said it always rains in Scotland:RollEyes:
We had lovely weather up here when everyone down south was squelching about in mud...........:winky:

Saw two motorhomes in Gatehouse of Fleet a short time ago, one was an Elldis Aspire not sure what the other one was but both gave friendly waves:thumb:

Oh lovely Margaret. I wish it was me up there just now. Unfortunately, the van is being purloined by daughter next week, otherwise we'd have been off. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Oh lovely Margaret. I wish it was me up there just now. Unfortunately, the van is being purloined by daughter next week, otherwise we'd have been off. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

We're off down south on Sunday to look at another van.........the weather looks to be damn hot down there for over the weekend. I don't like it too hot, so will see how it goes. It never gets too hot here because we're 500 yards from the sea, which is fine for me, but don't like it when it reaches 77 degrees and higher and no air con in the van:Sad:

Margaret:Smile:

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
We have a big smiley face in our rear window ,look out for us ,we are off to France tomorrow for a couple of weeks and will be looking out for other funsters.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back