Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
since 2004 caravans before that
My first rally with you. Will there be room to use a disposable BBQ at Shrewsbury? Not the end of the world if not allowed but partner likes to sit outside with fork in one hand and a glass in the other looking as if he's doing all the work. (I'm inside doing salads/vegetables and various other jobs.)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
fork in one hand and a glass in the other looking as if he's doing all the work.

Madame, do you realise the danger in handling tools near a source of intense heat. One mistake and you lose a hand. One bad mistake and you lose your MH.

Women just do not understand these things so we encourage them to hide inside doing the simple jobs that suits them so well. And, bless them, it makes them feel needed.

Outside we, being males, make it look relaxed and easy, but inside we are churning away balancing the risks, providing for our little woman, making her feel safe.

OP
OP
J

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
Shrewsbury BBQ

Is that a YES you MC piggy?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I see, a Burstner owner....

Dont worry, I can weel imagine that there are other Burstner members present, you can spot them, one hand, no eyebrows and bald head.

On a serious note, I think I may have something that you can use to keep the disposable BBQ off the ground, I shall seek it out. Free to Rapido Owners, ÂŁ297.65 pm for Burstner Owners..
:winky:

OP
OP
J

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
Shrewsbury rally

My first rally may well be my last as I can see I may be in a very dubious company of MCPs all grunting happily together at the same trough.

Women of Motorhomefun Unite. We have nothing to lose but our chains.

(Still don't know if we can use a disposable BBQ!)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I have heard a rumour of women and pims !! at Shrewsbury Gawd help us menfolk !!

BBQ.. No problem, what time shall I bring my plate...
Dont worry about space we will have loads...

I am the easiest to spot as you will see my "WEST BROM- up the baggies" FLAG :thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
June, Don't worry about the MC piggies ....... Sian usually makes them into bacon butties on the Sunday mornings. :thumb:

OP
OP
J

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
shrewsbury BBQ

I have heard a rumour of women and pims !! at Shrewsbury Gawd help us menfolk !!

BBQ.. No problem, what time shall I bring my plate...
Dont worry about space we will have loads...

I am the easiest to spot as you will see my "WEST BROM- up the baggies" FLAG :thumb:

Oh dear - where's West Brom? I dislike football and partner is a potter (Stoke). Not sure he'd like being parked next to you. Perhaps I'd better have a word with Jim. Is there a Stoke enclosure?

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
My first rally with you. [HI]Will there be room to use a disposable BBQ at Shrewsbury? [/HI] Not the end of the world if not allowed but partner likes to sit outside with fork in one hand and a glass in the other looking as if he's doing all the work. (I'm inside doing salads/vegetables and various other jobs.)

Ladies are allowed to do Barbies of course they are

BUT!

Only if you do , in triplicate a "RISK ASSESSMENT"

1Copy to H&S Shrewsbury Council

1copy to your Insurance providors (min ÂŁ1,000,000)

1copy for your own records

But, all this is negated, if the Fire Brigade is in attendence:thumb:

OINK! OINK!

PS, if you can bend the steak, and it doesn't break, it's not cooked! and the sausages are only done when the fire brigade leave!

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Oh dear - where's West Brom?

AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ????????????????????????

I can see some serious education taking place here !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stoke fans welcome anytime just not Wolves !! Unless they come carrying beer and then, only then an exception is made..

Roll on Friday,. looks like a cracker..
Only downside is that my subs are due.. Better pay before I get talked about...

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
My first rally may well be my last

Oh no.

Once you have met The Men of FUN you will be panting, sobbing uncontrollably, until the next rally.

There was a move, by women of course, to designate Men of FUN a class A drug. While this is true, it's men who make the laws to protect those delicate little flowers from themselves so it did not happen.

OP
OP
J

june123

Free Member
Jul 12, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Burstner A class 3 berth
Exp
Shrewsbury BBQ

Does Motorhomefun have a committee and an AGM where we women members can turn up and vote off the MCP committee and expel other males. All Motorhomefun members should be equal but it should be understood that some (women) are more equal than others.

THE END!

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Gooners roool !!!

Oh dear - where's West Brom? I dislike football and partner is a potter (Stoke). Not sure he'd like being parked next to you. Perhaps I'd better have a word with Jim. [HI][HI]Is there a Stoke enclosure[/HI][/HI]?

Only in the fires of Hell !!!!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Does Motorhomefun have a committee and an AGM where we women members can turn up and vote off the MCP committee and expel other males. All Motorhomefun members should be equal but it should be understood that some (women) are more equal than others.

THE END!

This is better than my Thursday night out with my brother in law :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Started off with BBQ. and now it's all gone off tack....

Must go.... Need to check wife is cooking...:Angry:

"Its' a joke". ::bigsmile::winky:

Not really, she made me a lasagna.. Yum.. Dont know what she's after ?? Think it's because I have decided NOT to take grandkids to Shrewsbury so she's not on "duty"..

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!

THE END!

You go girl! ::bigsmile:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I don't know if disposable BBQs are allowed at Salop but what is all this nonsense of men cooking? In our little world Jackie cooks and I fix stuff, fair division of labour and it works for us, when away in the motorhome I wash up mostly too! I can cook and if I really, really have to I will but being married to a chef why would I want to?

D.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
In our little world Jackie cooks and I fix stuff, fair division of labour and it works for us,
D.

Well said that brave (but stupid really) man !!! :winky:

I tell Irene all the time.. "I drive, you make the tea" and yes it works for us as well..
If she dont like it next time I am somewhere like Agadir I will just say "I think I will make the tea from now on !!! That will sort the matter out..!!!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway why are people cooking.. ?? All you can eat Chinese buffet is just up the road by the railway station...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back