make money usingmobile internet !!! (1 Viewer)

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
Do you want to make £3.17 per month using mobile internet?

Sounds daft, but this is what I have been doing for last 6 months. By simply buying a 1 month 1 GB PAYG sim card from 3 and using it in an unlocked Huawei mifi modem bought off ebay.

The trick is to buy the £10 card through the top cash back web site ( ). Every time you buy the £10 card, you get £13.17 cash back through the site.

It takes approx. 2 months for the money to be refunded to you, but it does come back in the end. There does not appear to be a limit on number of cards purchased ( must be separate transactions to get cash back). Now on 6th card and no problems so far ( cash back so far is 4 months worth totalling £52.68). Even if offer is stopped by the time I get the remaining cash back for months 5 & 6 (£26.34), I will have made £19.02 using the mobile internet over the last 6 months.

Can anyone beat this? ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
Yep, I topped up my PAYG sim by £15 as it only had £5 left on it and I now have £67 credit! That's a profit of £47. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What does this actually give you in terms of internet usage etc. Do you actually get your money back?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
What does this actually give you in terms of internet usage etc. Do you actually get your money back?

It's a sim card on an unlocked Huawei E585 mifi - there must be a fault on their data base. I just get free internet usage no money back :thumb:

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
It's a sim card on an unlocked Huawei E585 mifi - there must be a fault on their data base. I just get free internet usage no money back :thumb:

Taking in to account that you paid £15 to top up, its not exactly free, and you certainly are not being paid to use the internet as I have shown above.

Don't want to start a thread war etc, but if anyone can beat the deal I have shown above, let me know.

I have only shared above because I think it is a good deal for everyone - which does not involve luck or deceit. :thumb:

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
I use paygo on 3
From eBay 3 gig over 3 months 12 quid it normally last 60 days or so
But my usage varies some times it expires on time

If you buy 1gb cards for £10 through top cash back site, you actually get £13.17 refunded. You make £3.17 per 1 gb card purchased. based on your stated usage, you would make £9.51 per 60 days as opposed to paying £12 per 60 days. A no brainer for me.

Only trying to help

Nigel & Debbie

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Taking in to account that you paid £15 to top up, its not exactly free, and you certainly are not being paid to use the internet as I have shown above.

Don't want to start a thread war etc, but if anyone can beat the deal I have shown above, let me know.

I have only shared above because I think it is a good deal for everyone - which does not involve luck or deceit. :thumb:

There was no deceit involve. :whatthe:

I also think it is a good deal you have posted, well done. ::bigsmile:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
This requires more looking at I hate paying money out in first place so if someone's going to pay me well like you say no brainier

OP
OP
Nigel&Debbie

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
This requires more looking at I hate paying money out in first place so if someone's going to pay me well like you say no brainier

it really does work. I have waited 4 months to make sure it does work on multiple purchases. I buy a new card every 3 weeks or so, to ensure I have a spare ready and waiting. I have only ever run out of the 1 gb monthly allowance once ( I do use free wifi whenever available).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back