If The Vans A-Rocking, Dont Bother Knocking!! (1 Viewer)

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Well its about time someone lower the tone of the site to gutter level :Blush: so here goes!!!:Eeek:

If your of a nervous nature or easily offended please read no further and go looking for fluffy bunnies on Google :ROFLMAO:

We were away at a site this weekend (me, wifee and 4 kids :Eeek:) in the RV and were parked up next another motorhome that had a mum,dad and 3 kids aged about 5 ,7 and 10ish.

The motorhome was a Euro model and didnt have a separate end bedroom (well not that i could see anyway) so we assume they all bedded down for the night in the same room.

Not wanting to paint too graphic a picture but lets just say the suspension on the motorhome seemed to be getting a good workout and the sound insulation wasnt all it could have been on more than 1 occasion over the weekend.:Blush:

Our RV has an end bedroom with a door between the living area and the bedroom but as we always have at least 1 kid with us when ever we go away we would never dream of getting "on the job" :Eeek: so to speak when we are away.

Just wondered how the rest of you dealt with this very important issue and if you had and "tips" :Eeek: for the rest of us, maybe you fulltimers have the best perspective:Eeek:. Who knows maybe the people we were next to this weekend might read it and take notice!!!!:thumb::ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Theres nothing worse Dazzer, especially if your getting Non:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo
Ps Jim may move this to the belly locker:Eeek:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Can only suggest that the owner of the van invests in a set of Airides.
They apparently improve stability, stiffen up the rear end and counteract body roll.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
They apparently improve stability, stiffen up the rear end and counteract body roll.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Superb................Looks like weve found another level below the gutter :thumb:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
You could have shouted 'Hey keep it down'................

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
The Army always teaches it that way - "E D I P"......Eeek::Eeek:

Are you sitting comfortably - then I'll begin - Explanation, Demonstration, Imitation, Practise...... can't see anything wrong in that :RollEyes::RollEyes:

Easier than trying to talk about the ruddy birds and bees, anyway :Eeek:

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: you could have got done for being a peeping tom :thumb::ROFLMAO:
terry

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Wait until all the kids are asleep, then do it quietly!

Save the chandelier and wetsuit stuff for when you're back home... :thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years

Shouldn't that be "front end" :ROFLMAO:

Olley

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Dazzer said there were sounds of knocking coming from the motorhome so the front end probably needed some form of lubrication. :winky::winky:

Last edited:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
were they or wern't they that is the ? we can only assume, they could have been dancing:ROFLMAO:good luck to them they should join the fun hope you left them a flyer:ROFLMAO:
ruth

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
A friend of mine once blamed the rocking on the wind. Love to know if the kids did beleive him.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Not wanting to paint too graphic a picture but lets just say the suspension on the motorhome seemed to be getting a good workout and the sound insulation wasnt all it could have been on more than 1 occasion over the weekend

dont you have ear plugs they would of helped::bigsmile::winky:
or be neighbourley and steady the van for them:thumb:
a few blocks maybe:secret::secret:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Quote ".....were parked up next another motorhome that had a mum,dad and 3 kids aged about 5 ,7 and 10ish...."

Child number 4 possibly on the way then!!!!

You think thats bad, at least they were in a camper. At some sites, there are tents pitched next to or near motorhomes. Its can get quite hilarious in the summer when they are all at it in their tents with no noise insulation.

There was one young couple had security burst in the tent as they made so much noise someone had reported that they thought the man was killing the woman

I hadnt laughed so much in years. I remember what is was like to be young and felt so sorry for them can you imagine their embarrassment, needless to say they left the next day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back