Truma Trumatic old style E2400 (1 Viewer)

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We have been trying to locate a replacement for the simple plastic outer plate for the flue outlet on our 2001 van but have only come up with the newer version which needs a conversion kit. All sounds very complicated and it isn't cheap either. Does anyone know where we might locate the older version of one? :Smile:

OP
OP
J

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi Andyman. Thanks for your reply. I've had a look on Ebay but can only find the newer version with the conversion kit. We just need the older plastic cowl plate - the bit you screw the cover onto when you're travelling. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
The reason I ask is I am moving my boiler and need a new full kit. You would be welcome to the old vent cover which is fully intact when I do this.

OP
OP
J

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Its confusing as the old style is similar to the new style but there is a difference and the new style seems to need a conversion kit. Here is a photo of what we need. :Smile:

Attachments

• 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
J

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Hi Grommet. Thanks for the offer. Does your old one look like the one in my picture? If so, I would be very pleased to have it. :Smile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Grommet. Thanks for the offer. Does your old one look like the one in my picture? If so, I would be very pleased to have it. :Smile:

Afraid not. It looks like its the same size with the same mounting holes but that is about it..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jennymaywright

Free Member
Aug 21, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Thanks Grommett. Looks like we'll have to buy the updated version with the conversion kit.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back