Wishing well meet photos (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Just got back from the wishing well - I had a fantastic time. Thank you everyone!::bigsmile:

Please could we have an album to upload pictures, so I can show you the evidence:Smile:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Superb!!

We've just got back from a fantastic meet in Bourne.

The pub was excellent, as was the site. The company was splendid, I think this has been one of the best Meets we've been to - laughed so much, ate and drank loads, and the weather was kind to us.

Sharon - well done for this little gem - can highly recommend it :thumb:

Pammy, Geo, Sharon, Keith and Lyndon - 2 fabulous barbeques - cheers for all your hard work, sweating over those Cadacs!

Pammy's peas went down a treat and Pat's cakes a massive success.

So a HUGE thank you to you all - only 6 vans - but what a crowd!!

Di and Pete

ps Sky and Shadow say thanks to Millie and Spider for their company too!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Thanks Jim. I appear to have lost something on this pc which means I cannot download at the moment - pity because I have some cracking photos.
Will get the guru to look at it later for me........:Smile:

bigal

Free Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
10 months
Wishing Well Meet

We would like to endorse the previous threads......we had a fantastic weekend. Great venue, absolutely great crowd, very friendly, smashing BBQ's and over far too quickly. Thanks to everyone for making it the fabulous week-end it turned out to be. Can't wait for the next one.
Al & Pat:thumb:::bigsmile::thumb:

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
ok now ready to load, but no drop down menu :Doh:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Sharon,

I've had a look and tweaked the permissions so you should now be able to upload photo's now :thumb:

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Crackin' photos..........

..........and the captions are very imaginative too ::bigsmile: !!

Di

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
So very sorry we weren't able to join you, looking forward to seing the pics. The weather was kind and we were p*****d off not being there

Jan

OP
OP
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
So very sorry we weren't able to join you, looking forward to seing the pics. The weather was kind and we were p*****d off not being there

Jan

Hi Jan

Pictures are in gallery now.......link two posts above:winky:

Nov 21, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A class
Exp
since 2007
Leather trousers

Sorry I am late posting my comments on Bourne weekend, but Jim got his leather trousers and it has delayed me somewhat :Blush:. Sharon photograph will follow shortly. I must agree with everyone's comments, it was an absolute dream of a weekend at Bourne. good weather, good company everything was great. Can't wait for the next one.

Marion

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Another belated thank you Sharon, but better late than never,
for a wonderful meet at Dyke village (Wishingwell Pub) excellent all round meet, where did you find the weather, enjoyed the pics, always nice to meet up with Friends old and new,blown away with Lindon's new RV, a lot of things got blown away this week end thanks to Pammy's killer mushy peas, Pammy gave her peas to every one who attended:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
Wishing Well, Dyke

Lovely to see everyone we already knew and to meet some new people too - hope the kids weren't too annoying for you all.
Our first outing in the new rv was interesting and useful to test it without the hook up, passenger mirror or side window (little draughty at night though).
Besides that, its' life with us to date has been very short lived and it's back off to visit Ross and Jim at Travelworld for some TLC. Let's hope it doesn't take as long to come back as Keith and Sharon's did - still we've always got the Monaco to fall back on .. not as new, but it will do:thumb:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
great photos sharon, looks like we missed a really good meet, :cry::cry::cry:glad you all had a good time, nice rv lyndon,:thumb:
ruth

freakylady

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
Wishing Well has EHU!!

Hi there
sorry we missed this one but we're going there tomorrow and just been told that they now have EHU and charge £10 per unit :)

thought you might like to know as you all enjoyed yourselves and for those who couldn't make it last time as it didnt have hook up - it now does and might be a good place for another meet :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back