LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
has anyone been to the altea acsi site cap blanc if u have any info would be great thx thinkin of moving there tomorrow need to know how far from benidorm and is it easy to bus it

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
We stayed at Camping Cap Blanc in Albir 2005 (ish) for a couple of winter months.

It's a large site, very popular with good clean facilities. It's adjacent to the beach and a very short walk to the town. There's a good regular bus service to Benidorm and takes approx 15-20 mins (and I think it was only 1 euro back then).

Hope this helps :Smile:

Maria

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
There is a good bus service into Benidorm from Cap Blanch. If you can't get in there you can try the Orange Grove at the back of Albir. There is also a new camperstop midway between Albir and Altea but may be closed in the summer (no shade) You could also try the new campsite on the road out of Albir in the Benidorm direction, very good facilities but no pets, walking distance to Albir shops, cafes, Lidl and Mercadona. Hope you have a good stay and thanks for the funster introduction in Portugal last winter
, I guess your battery is better now?
:thumb:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
There is a good bus service into Benidorm from Cap Blanch. If you can't get in there you can try the Orange Grove at the back of Albir. There is also a new camperstop midway between Albir and Altea but may be closed in the summer (no shade) You could also try the new campsite on the road out of Albir in the Benidorm direction, very good facilities but no pets, walking distance to Albir shops, cafes, Lidl and Mercadona. Hope you have a good stay and thanks for the funster introduction in Portugal last winter
, I guess your battery is better now?
:thumb:

thanks and yes battery all good and a back up genny in case of it not being good lol hope you are both well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As mentioned good bus service No 10 into Benidorm via Albir and Alfez every 20 mins... Thats Spanish 20 mins.. lol ..
€1.40 is now the price. You can buy a bus card off driver €2 and then load on some credit, ie €10 / €20 and then each trip is cheaper €1.10.. You can use same card for multiple people..

Tram service as well BUT station in Benidorm is quite away out and only runs every hour.
So you have a long walk or a bus into town.

Just go to Beni, We are booked on flights and will be there 10 - 18th July :thumb:
Drinking funster partners welcome...

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
will miss ya i expect to be back in around 1 week or at least making me way back got to go home make some cash then back again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back