Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Well I've had my van for exactly a year today and what a year it's been.Ive wild camped off the west coast of Scotland for a couple of weeks,been to France for nearly 3 weeks and had numerous weekends away.
All my newbee worries and anxieties have passed,as has the desire to buy all the things I thought I needed but now realise I didn't.Infact I've reached the point where everything is second nature and I truly enjoy my trips away as a SEASONED motorhomer
The only downside to all this is that I'll have to pay another years subs :ROFLMAO:

Vlad the experienced!

AndyPandy

Free Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Well done and Happy Birthday :roflmto:

Me too, change your profile from newbie :winky:

Here's to many more

Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
That's excellent! We can't wait to (hopefully) have the same feeling as you at the end of the year. :thumb:

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Well done Vlad:thumb: now tell us about all the cock-ups:Doh:

There haven't been any real cock ups......
However on our first trip out we got to the campsite,reversed onto pitch,set up safari room,pegged it all down then realised we weren't level:Doh:
Then there was the time we took my mum away and forgot to bring the whistling kettle(off hook up) and thought we couldn't have a cuppa!
Sat there glum for 10 mins or so before we realised we could boil a pan of water:Doh:
Apart from that alls been well :thumb:

Vlad

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
welcome my son

you made it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks Paul,but joking aside Ive said it before the £10 subs is money well spent as it gives newbees like the old me me acess to experienced Funsters whose help and experience Ive found invaluable.
Seeing as its turning into an end of year speech I'd just like to thank in no particular order ..Andyman,Gerry Huges,Hagnap,Techno100,The Big One,Tonka,and a few others for making my van what it is,and for the help and advice that have made my holidays what they were!

Heres to the next year.

Vlad

Last edited:

Hillbum

Free Member
Jun 4, 2013
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
One year
I hope to follow your example this time next year.
Had our Adria for 10 days now, still trying to kit it out and trying to resist buying things I think I need. I'll keep your views in mind and resist buying the unnecessary expensive stuff until we find we need it.

Only been out in it one night so far, circumstances prevent a long trip until August when we are heading to Scotland for 3 weeks, but hope to get out next week for a couple of nights.

Hillbum
(not sure how to set up a signature or profile yet, will hunt around the forum)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back