Wanted: Samsung Galaxy Note (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Last time I wanted a phone I put a post on Fun and managed to get an absolutely mint Galaxy S2

Now I'm fancying an upgrade I thought I'd try again :winky:

Is anyone selling either a Galaxy Note or Note 2?

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I am thinking of buying an android phone I do not want to pay a fortune what should I be looking for?

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
I like Samsung Galaxy phones.

I wouldn't recommend the smaller ones as the screens are too small IMO.

I'd go for at least a Samsung Galaxy S2...not too dear and not too large.

The S3, S4 and Notes are too large for most people although you may think differently

I'd recommend asking around and seeing the various phones 'in the flesh' so to speak.

A friend of mine recently bought a Sony android phone and is very disappointed with it after seeing my Galaxy S2 - his looks washed out and the colours are muted.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Last time I wanted a phone I put a post on Fun and managed to get an absolutely mint Galaxy S2

There is one in the general classifieds may have gone by now but worth checking:thumb:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
There is one in the general classifieds may have gone by now but worth checking:thumb:

Thanks for the heads-up - it looks a good deal but I could perhaps have been clearer, it's a Galaxy Note or Galaxy Note 2 phone I'm after and the item in classifieds is a 10.1" tablet.

Thanks for the info though....good item for keeping in the motorhome :thumb:

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Which Android?

I am thinking of buying an android phone I do not want to pay a fortune what should I be looking for?

Having had a couple of Sony (now just Sony having dropped the Ericcson bit) Xperia phones and now a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, I would recommend going for something Samsung.

Having said that, I'm now thinking of swapping my S3 Mini for an iPhone (long story)..... anyone interested?? LOL.

Simon

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
You can't have my Note 2 either. (well not until the note 3 comes out :ROFLMAO: )

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

Not every ones choice but I have an S2 and a Galaxy Note 10.1. The larger screen makes many things more enjoyable. The Note tethered to the S2 gives internet access anywhere and everywhere. :thumb: Great combination:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Not every ones choice but I have an S2 and a Galaxy Note 10.1. The larger screen makes many things more enjoyable. The Note tethered to the S2 gives internet access anywhere and everywhere. :thumb: Great combination:thumb:

My choice too:thumb: S3 and 10.1
The S3 was out when i dumped the i phone and discovered Samsung::bigsmile:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Saw an advert for tesco phones yesterday , lost it now:Doh: but it was for android phones free on contract at £10 a month , looked a good deal to me, loads of mins and texts and 500 mg included:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back