Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Well it appears from another post I have just read that like the Phoenix, Brownhills has risen from the ashes, if the new customer charter is anything to go by they should do well
Do we believe the new Management? only time will tell, I am not a brownhills customer but have visited them,seen and heard first hand some of the complaints and been victim of their failure to communicate with possible customers
Well I'm going to believe the spiel until proven otherwise, and wish them well in their future endeavours,
Anyone brave enough to join me:winky:
Geo
Charter Here

Last edited:
V

Ventra

Deleted User
I for one wish them well, I have had two vans from them in the past and would have no problem in going back there.

I have also been a supplier to them, that in itself is challenging!!

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Geo

I find it hard to believe that any company truly chooses to act badly, to let down the customers,they set out to attract.

I do know its very hard to run a business in todays Britain so yes I join you in your wishes.

There are possibly some senior staff who could have taken this opportunity and this time to disappear off to the sun rather than try to re-establish the company.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next year. What they do offer is motorhomes at the right price and on the right arrangements. With a good after service I wonder what they could achieve

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
You are right George, I think they should be given the chance to prove themselves....time will tell. ::bigsmile:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Well it appears from another post I have just read that like the Phoenix, Brownhills has risen from the ashes, if the new customer charter is anything to go by they should do well
Do we believe the new Management? only time will tell, I am not a brownhills customer but have visited them,seen and heard first hand some of the complaints and been victim of their failure to communicate with possible customers
Well I'm going to believe the spiel until proven otherwise, and wish them well in their future endeavours,
Geo
Charter Here

I'm with you Geo & will wait to see if their promises will be upheld.

I am not a customer of them as I didn't like their salesmens attitude, but thats just my opinion ::bigsmile:

But give a dog a bad name ..... I would have changed it because a lot of people have long memories. :Eeek:

It would be nice if they look after Brownhills previous cusatomers though. :thumb:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
....wish them well in their future endeavours,
Geo
[QUOTE/]

As a Brownhills customer, a happy one too!, I wish them every success and hope that they can give all of their customers the same excellent service we've enjoyed:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irishrver

Free Member
Apr 28, 2008
Cork Ireland
Funster No
MH
us rv
Exp
I too am not a brownhills client but i did have cause to use their service/parts dept last summer when someone tried to break into the rv and mucked up the locks one phone call and in 3 days i had the new lock delevered to us in the south of france now i had read on many forums they were terrible to deal with so was unsure about them but they played a blinder so here is to their every sucess :thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am sure that there are plenty of positive stories like this its just that they rarely get told. Brownhills are so big and shift so many motorhomes that a small percentage of disgruntled customers amount to a large number.

The thing is, if they have the motorhome you want, at the best price you can find, then most people will buy. Its only a couple of thousand members of the internet motorhome community that have read a few horror stories about poor after care. Millions of joe public, know absolutely nothing about Brownhills internet notoriety and will continue to buy from them. The vast majority will have no problem, Brownhills just need to focus completely in sorting out the few who have problems, no matter what the cost. Judging by their press release yesterday they are completely aware of this, so it will be interesting to watch their progress. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back