keithcdb

Free Member
May 31, 2013
scotland
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Exp
Been lucky enough to get an Iveco camper from a good friend for a good price so I love a good forum and will probably be asking lots of questions soon.

We have a 3 year old lass and are based in edinburgh, looking to do lots of weekends in the UK this year and a european trip next year ::bigsmile:

Keith

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Welcome and enjoy, this is a great site for information but you sometime have to wade through some rubbish to find the answer to a question, but it takes all sorts to make the world go round and Funsters are certainly that.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
:welcome:

Hello & welcome

Mel & Lieve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Been lucky enough to get an Iveco camper from a good friend for a good price so I love a good forum and will probably be asking lots of questions soon.

We have a 3 year old lass and are based in edinburgh, looking to do lots of weekends in the UK this year and a european trip next year ::bigsmile:

Keith

Oh dear Kieth I am not sure your passport is valid to enter this English site :ROFLMAO:
I can give you an address where to post the bulging brown envelope full of Scottish £20 pound notes :ROFLMAO:

Then you can enjoy our wonderful country and ask questions all you want on our great site :Eeek::thumb:
Did I just ask for a brown envelope :Eeek:

Sorry jim. I must have meant subscriptions to the site :ROFLMAO::Confused::Eeek:

Yours Ian
Ps you will soon get used to me ::bigsmile:

oh dear shame about the Iveco camper
I have an RV for my sin

Last edited:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011

Keith

Hi and :welcome:Keith
We spent ages in Edinburgh (Silverknowes) back in January and March
and thoroughly enjoyed our stay:thumb:
Bill & Margaret (south of Scotland)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Oh dear Kieth I am not sure your passport is valid to enter this English site :ROFLMAO:
I can give you an address where to post the bulging brown envelope full of Scottish £20 pound notes :ROFLMAO:

Then you can enjoy our wonderful country and ask questions all you want on our great site :Eeek::thumb:
Did I just ask for a brown envelope :Eeek:

Sorry jim. I must have meant subscriptions to the site :ROFLMAO::Confused::Eeek:

Yours Ian
Ps you will soon get used to me ::bigsmile:

oh dear shame about the Iveco camper
I have an RV for my sin

Oops! We didn't realise this was an "English" site? Did Hadrian rebuild the wall, or did we miss the independence vote?:RollEyes:

Here was us thinking we had joined a UK site when we paid our subscriptions to Jim..............silly us:Doh:
Bill

OP
OP
K

keithcdb

Free Member
May 31, 2013
scotland
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Exp
Hi and :welcome:Keith
We spent ages in Edinburgh (Silverknowes) back in January and March
and thoroughly enjoyed our stay:thumb:
Bill & Margaret (south of Scotland)

That's five minutes from my house :Smile:

Thanks for the welcome :thumb:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
:thumb: Welcome to the best site on the net bar none:thumb:

Enjoy the new lifestyle and welcome to your fellow Funsters too:Eeek:

:thumb::thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Oops! We didn't realise this was an "English" site? Did Hadrian rebuild the wall, or did we miss the independence vote?:RollEyes:

Here was us thinking we had joined a UK site when we paid our subscriptions to Jim..............silly us:Doh:
Bill

So I take it you want the address for the brown envelope then mhvirgin ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't take things so seriously you'll give ya self an medical condition !! :Blush:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
So I take it you want the address for the brown envelope then mhvirgin ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't take things so seriously you'll give ya self an medical condition !! :Blush:

[HI][/HI]"you'll give ya self an medical condition !![HI][/HI]:Blush:

Do you mean "that I might contract a medical condition:whatthe: as a result of being overly serious"?:RollEyes: Would you care to elaborate on that, or are you just being flippant?

Address for brown envelope? ....... you've lost me there.

Maybe you've put too much thought into deciding that I've taken this too seriously............I would have thought it was obvious that my comments were tongue in cheek.......:RollEyes:
Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back