Replacement sink screw caps (1 Viewer)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
I've managed to lose one of the screw caps/covers from my SMEV sink. Any ideas where I can get replacements from please? The SMEV web site is hopeless...half the links don't work.

I'm going to contact Danbury, but if their spares department is like their accessories/habitation pricing, it'll be expensive :Sad:

Attachments

• STA72195_2.jpg
    STA72195_2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 23
  • STA72196_2.jpg
    STA72196_2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
1_man_and_his_dob(lo)
Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
They look like the exact parts...the sink in the photo looks like mine...thanks :thumb:

So...the fancy name is "anti-rattle bungs". They just happen to cover the screws at the same time :Smile:

Now I just need to find something else to buy from that site to justify the £5 P&P!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
I've managed to lose one of the screw caps/covers from my SMEV sink. Any ideas where I can get replacements from please? The SMEV web site is hopeless...half the links don't work.

I'm going to contact Danbury, but if their spares department is like their accessories/habitation pricing, it'll be expensive :Sad:

Got ours from www.leisurespares.co.uk and at that time post free!:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
(snip)
Now I just need to find something else to buy from that site to justify the £5 P&P!

You could try a new thread asking for help from anyone who lives near Grimsby. I'm pretty sure I've heard one or two people mentioning calling in at Magnum in the past. If somebody is nearby maybe they can pop in and post down to you for a lot less.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back