Guidance Required (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Hi again -I'm sure some of the Funsters on here will find this an easy question to resolve but I'm struggling! I've asked a dealer but not really got the clear information I need.
We need to identify which 2 (preferred) or perhaps 4 berth motorhomes are out there to suit our basic requirements.
We want one which has from front to rear 2 "captains swivel seats. a small table,kitchen & shower room then two single beds. Our optimum layout would be to have the shower room after the single beds at the rear.
Looking forward to reading your kind responses
I trust I have been clear in describing the layout we require:thumb::thumb:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
seems to me that you require a one off build .
many find self build is the only way that they can get what you want .
dont think there is one to suit your wants off the shelf .

but welcome anyway .
i know several caravanners that keep tugging as they want similar to your dream .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Think that you may be able to find something to suit in the Hobby range:

http://www.hobby-caravan.de

You can find a dealer close to you on this link:

Link Removed

They used to do one exactly as you mention with bathroom at the back but it doesn't seem to be in this year's catalogue.

You can download the 2013 catalogue in English from the web. I think that Hobby models:

Premium Drive 70 GE
Premium Drive 70 HGE
Siesta 65 TL

are pretty close to what you are interested in. I think Dethleffs, Laika, Bürstner and some others are also very similar.

Good luck with your search. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
It depends on what length m/h you are after and new or used.

Our Autocruise Augusta, although currently not for sale, has much the layout you want with the twin beds and rear bathroom.

This particular model is no longer produced but there are other similar layouts by Swift, Autotrail and I'm sure some others.

Cheers, Brian

Upvote 0

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Dethleffs Esprit

T 7010-2

Upvote 0

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
my brother in law is selling his burstner with exactly this layout, it may still be on here his funster id was (is) KINGMAL pm me if you are interested and i will put you in touch with him.

Upvote 0

Kingmal

Free Member
Jun 5, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Just started (2 months)
Van for sale

Hi there,
Tony (spudntone) have replied on my behalf, I thought my membership had lapsed. I have what I believe is what you are looking for up for sale. It is a Burstner Delphin 700 performance on a Renault 3Ltr 140 BHP 55plate good condition 23500 miles MOT May 2014 . If interested let me know. I am in Yorkshire.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Hi there,
Tony (spudntone) have replied on my behalf, I thought my membership had lapsed. I have what I believe is what you are looking for up for sale. It is a Burstner Delphin 700 performance on a Renault 3Ltr 140 BHP 55plate good condition 23500 miles MOT May 2014 . If interested let me know. I am in Yorkshire.

Hi This is exactly what we want. However please look again at my initial post as we only wanted to identify the makes and models which would provide the layout we require. I am really sorry if I have mis- led you in any way. We now have been given the information we wanted and will soon start a long comprehensive detailed look at these MHs to ensure we purchase the correct one for us.This comes from impulse buying of caravans in the past which at first seemed perfect for us but we sooned learned we had not understood our own requirements properly.
Kind regards
Ian

Upvote 0
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
.This comes from impulse buying of caravans in the past which at first seemed perfect for us but we sooned learned we had not understood our own requirements properly.
Kind regards
Ian
Insert Motorhomes instead of Caravans and you are describing our own experience but it has been great fun (if a little costly) finding the perfect Motorhome for our current situation.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back