Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
My mum and dad picked up there first new mh just before the peterborough show, so I showed them around. They wanted to fit a solar panel so we went around and spoke to a few people, pointed them in the direction of eddie van bitz, as he seems to get good reviews etc. Spoke to them last night and he mentioned that he was going to get some solar panels fitted, I said did you go with the guy I reccommended, he said no he found somebody who can fit them near to where they are going that has there own campsite etc, and he gave them a good price. All booked in.

Wonder who he was talking about::bigsmile:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Good luck if it is greentrees might need it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
got history with greentrees (would never endorse them ever) , no they picked eddie, now I know what they felt like all those years ago when Inever listened to them, :RollEyes:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
got history with greentrees (would never endorse them ever) , no they picked eddie, now I know what they felt like all those years ago when Inever listened to them, :RollEyes:
I hope you didn't work for them, a mate of mine did. Not a happy man while he was there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jb0371old

Free Member
Jul 8, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
1 year
had some work done by them (on behalf of a another mh dealer), leaking back wall, back within 24hrs as it still leaked then found that somebody had used the fire as a step and cracked the top, would not admit liability but wiuld charge me £35 for a new part, (got a new bit for £19)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back