Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Maybe i should eat less kebabs with chilli sauce!
No matter how much blue stuff i use it still turns my stomach and i am not of a week disposition!

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Dont worry Digger, in my job as a Plumber I have probably seen far worse things than the contents of your toilet, just keep smiling it gets better as time goes on!!:thumb:

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Besides the clothes peg remember KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED in case of splashes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Don't worry Digger, things will pan out in the end...

Supertractorman

Free Member
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
Does anybody know why men always get this job yet the other half is more experienced in this line after babies nappies etc.:winky::winky:
The other thing that baffles me is why they have a lock on the door to the cassette, I wouldn't have thought anybody would want to pinch a pile of sh.. :Doh::Doh:

David

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Theres a dead easy way of dealing with it....rip the bloody thing out :Eeek: and fit a proper RV toilet with holding tank and gate valve waste point under the motorhome.

Or you could try a cork:ROFLMAO:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I know its a gross subject!
I wrench when i emty mine!
Has anyone any tips to make it less disgusting?
Your in luck Digger,
Talking to the new buy out Management team at Brownhills, it appears they have struck a deal with Portapotti, they will now supply 6 new pottis with each van,when the first one is,full you send it back to Brownhills for recycling,
I personaly don't think 6 is enough, after you have sent 1000 e-mails and made 500 phone calls to find out where your empty potti has gone and enquiring as to when it will be back you will be using number 48 at least, and when you do get it back it will so full of their B*****t*it will be a compleat waste of time:ROFLMAO:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Jim, speaking to a potential Funster whilst handing out flyers at the Nat. M/H show:

"It's like MH* but less anal"

Spoke too soon Jim, not to mention implications of the trade descriptions act...:ROFLMAO:

geofliz

Free Member
Feb 3, 2008
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
L P Coachbuilt
Exp
3 years. 29 as a tugger
Well digger you are certainly FLUSHED with advice now:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan Pendreigh

Free Member
Feb 23, 2008
Funster No
Do what Merv does, go fishing and leave it to the old bag!

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
We carry a lot of Tesco, Lidl shopping plactic bags. In 40 years of Wild Camping, we have never ever used our toilets for"Long". Only for "Short".
Toilets have a 2 lids. One to cover and the other to sit on. Lift up both, place a shopping bag in the recess making sure the edges of the bag are around the rim. Then drop the seating lid. When finished, tie a knot at top of bag and place it legally where ever you are. This way there are no unwanted smells for you or your partner.

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
lady jann

:Smile:
We carry a lot of Tesco, Lidl shopping plactic bags. In 40 years of Wild Camping, we have never ever used our toilets for"Long". Only for "Short".
Toilets have a 2 lids. One to cover and the other to sit on. Lift up both, place a shopping bag in the recess making sure the edges of the bag are around the rim. Then drop the seating lid. When finished, tie a knot at top of bag and place it legally where ever you are. This way there are no unwanted smells for you or your partner.

Hi beachbum, what a good idea for all those bags the government is talking about banning !!!.

forever young ::bigsmile:

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Our policy is : no log in the bog !!!

Not that I have a problem with that as I am a stoma patient and I'll do it on the move :ROFLMAO:

Sorry about my toilet humor.:roflmto:

The sad part is that this is the reason we have to sell the motorhome as I have had 2 operations and another one to come with loads of after problems !
Shame to leave the motorhome standing better to sell it.

This is a subject I can joke about for hours but I'll shut up now.

Maddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back