Hello one and all (1 Viewer)

M

Marianne1654

Deleted User
Hello to everyone. We have just joined this afternoon so looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. We do not have a motor home as yet but are looking. It has proved difficult to date as we both want different things and until we went to the Peterborough show today we still had no idea. Now we have narrowed it down to 3 possibles. Hymer, Pilote or Autotrail. Any information from members with any of these vehicles would be greatly appreciated. We will be looking to use in winter as well as summer.

Regards
Marianne and Ken

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Marianne and welcome to MHFun, lots of friendly and knowledgeable folk here.
I am sure you will have plenty of feedback once they return from Peterborough.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Hi and welcome..
Did you get one of our tickets :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi a big welcome to the site
ray:thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
M

Marianne1654

Deleted User
Warm welcome

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have a little question, when I look at people who send messages they often have something written at the bottom, sometimes prophetic or funny, they are good and fun to read. How can I put something on the bottom of mine please.

Maddie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Ashford, Middlesex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Marianne,

Welcome to this very friendly site with loads of info. :thumb:

What is the layout that you are looking for??

Kind regards

Maddie

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I have a little question, when I look at people who send messages they often have something written at the bottom, sometimes prophetic or funny, they are good and fun to read. How can I put something on the bottom of mine please.

Hi Marianne, you can easily add a signature line to your posts, just click on "UserCp" which is the last item on the blue menu bar up top, and you will enter your control panel, look at the menu bar on the left and you will see !edit signature" If you add a line of text there it will appear on every post. Meanwhile, welcome to the fun::bigsmile:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hi Marianne,

WELCOME FROM ME TOO

I will look forward to the Pearls of wisdom in your new signature :thumb:

OP
OP
M

Marianne1654

Deleted User
MH Layout

Hi, we think we have finally sorted out what layout we can both agree on. We saw a couple of Hymers yesterday and we both liked everything about them except the price. So now we know what we are looking for, it hopefully will get easier, or maybe not ! We have decided that we like the pull down bed as it seems to save so much space, and you dont have to make it up all the time which is a bonus. We liked the big end bathroom in the ones we saw it was very spacious. So there we have it, all we need now is a buyer for the house ( been on for months) and we will be out there ready to buy. Sounds so simple when you say it quickly. Hopefully when the time comes we may call on you good folks to tell us what to look for etc, when we go on our search.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
a warm welcome from me, hope you can sell your house soon and get the motorhome that you both like:Smile: are you looking for a new one or used
ruth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back