Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
the irish sports minister has sent the Olympic committee an new idea for the games x wife tossing :ROFLMAO: but knowing my luck some 1 would throw her back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I wasnt going to reply to this but then I thought what the hell. Men are always making jokes out of women so I am going to push out the boat and lower the tone even further.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES

UK POPULATION TO FALL

Great Britain is, it appears full of Tossers

Well its ancient history that are scottish tossers - they have been tossing the Kyber for years and everywhere in the UK there are historically both left and right handed tossers. The Irish fed up with using one hand have introduced a more strenuous event in the form of wife and exwife tossing

Child Benefit claims are therefore expected to drop over the next 2 years saving the governments purse millions of pounds however there are concerns from the NHS that claims for RSI (petitive strain injury) will dramatically increase

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HOPING YOU MEN OUT THERE
HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
I wasnt going to reply to this but then I thought what the hell. Men are always making jokes out of women so I am going to push out the boat and lower the tone even further.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES

UK POPULATION TO FALL

Great Britain is, it appears full of Tossers

Well its ancient history that are scottish tossers - they have been tossing the Kyber for years and everywhere in the UK there are historically both left and right handed tossers. The Irish fed up with using one hand have introduced a more strenuous event in the form of wife and exwife tossing

Child Benefit claims are therefore expected to drop over the next 2 years saving the governments purse millions of pounds however there are concerns from the NHS that claims for RSI (petitive strain injury) will dramatically increase

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HOPING YOU MEN OUT THERE
HAVE A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ourcampersfullof.co.uk:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back