Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
well the misses and I are going to start up a business called
'The Rain Meisters' as every where we seem to go, (at the moment Southern France) it starts raining within hours of us arriving.......:roflmto::roflmto:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
'The Rain Meisters' as every where we seem to go, (at the moment Southern France) it starts raining within hours of us arriving.......:roflmto::roflmto:

Keep posting, we'll make sure we are going in the opposite direction.

Try Rimini.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years

Sorry but we already have that business....... we first started it at Peterborough last year and continued it on to the bring & buy & Chester. Notably we did not attend peterborough this year and the weather was brilliant by all accounts:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We came through France the last week in April and it rained all the way, into Spain & stopped at Salamancer near the Portuguese border and woke up in the morning to SNOW:Eeek:

We are now in southern Portugal near Lagos & it's cloudy, windy & cold here too so now thinking of moving into Spain -- we need to share this bad weather around:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
It can rain all it wants at the moment, sat in the airport lounge at M/c airport terminal 2 topping up with free food and wine ready for our flight to Majorca, heading for the sun ----- I hope.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Isn't the Sahara short of water ?

Ray, of Desert Detours once told us death by drowning is quite common. The hotel we camped by had been wiped out by a flood ( and rebuilt ) yet it was in the middle of a desert.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It can rain all it wants at the moment, sat in the airport lounge at M/c airport terminal 2 topping up with free food and wine ready for our flight to Majorca, heading for the sun ----- I hope.

Whatever you do, don't look at the 10 day forecast.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Well, we've still got sunshine where we are, near Gatehouse of Fleet in the south of Scotland:thumb:

Last minute washing out on the line, then we're heading off down to Yorkshire, (Wetherby, Harrogate, Wensleydale and Knaresborough) tomorrow for a week or so.

But saw on the lunchtime news that snow had fallen in Shropshire :Doh:
Will we ever see any warm, summery weather?:RollEyes:

Margaret & Bill::bigsmile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp

Are you related to Laneside AKA The soggies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
send some sun north please as its wet and miserable here in Elgin and I'm supposed to be golfing tonight.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Well, we've still got sunshine where we are, near Gatehouse of Fleet in the south of Scotland:thumb:

Last minute washing out on the line, then we're heading off down to Yorkshire, (Wetherby, Harrogate, Wensleydale and Knaresborough) tomorrow for a week or so.

But saw on the lunchtime news that snow had fallen in Shropshire :Doh:
Will we ever see any warm, summery weather?:RollEyes:

Margaret & Bill::bigsmile:
In 1975 we visited Kirkcudbright in June and had great weather. Only a couple of weeks earlier, though, several areas of the UK had snow. We had no car then so travelled by train and there was still snow on the side of the tracks between Newcastle & Carlisle.

Hope the weather is good for you in Yorkshire next week - but selfish though really as we are off to a C&CC THS at Bridlington for a few days on Monday :Smile:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

FORCAST FOR MAJORCA IS SHOWERS UNTIL NEXT MONDAY. SORRY. BUSBY.:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back