Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Off to a Memorial at Faldingworth next weekend and wondered if anyone knew of any decent sites in the area. Must have EHU shower block etc as the Mrs needs to do her hair.Have found one at the racecourse but still looking. Cheers Dave.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Off to a Memorial at Faldingworth next weekend and wondered if anyone knew of any decent sites in the area. Must have EHU shower block etc as the Mrs needs to do her hair.Have found one at the racecourse but still looking. Cheers Dave.
Hi Dave,

I couldn't find anything for Foldingworth, but did find something for Market Rasen, ie, the nearest town. Sites in the Market Rasen area.

HTH,

Jock.

OP
OP
Daveo2006

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Hi Dave,

I couldn't find anything for Foldingworth, but did find something for Market Rasen, ie, the nearest town. Sites in the Market Rasen area.

HTH,

Jock.

Thanks alot JockandRita, ive managed to get onto the racecourse 5 miles up the road :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
If you are in the area & interested in RAF memorials goto Woodhall Spa as there is an interesting memorial in the town ctr. Also in 'The Petwood' hotel (just up the road from the town ctr) there is a bar that is dedicated to the 'Dambusters' Sqn & is full of memorabilia. Also if you have time go to http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/ at East Kirkby (campsite next door) they have a hanger full of historic info & one of the last remaining Lancasters.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back