What an achievement (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
I wish to congratulate Paul for his wonderful effort to raise funds for the HELP THE HEROES charity. Well done Paul donation sent and hopefully lots more to follow. :Smile:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I agree so well done
But I recon I could beat him
want 4 days start proper greasy spoon ever mile a doctor on stand by oxygen tanks 2 pretty nurses and down hill all way
And papa Jon and hildy to passé set

Bugger I forgot a tractor to get van of field

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Well he is still a relatively young man :ROFLMAO:with lots of energy to burn. I on the other hand am quite happy for him to do it instead of me:Smile: 30 yards and i would be panting but 30miles. wow that is extraoadinary I hope people will show there appreciation by dipping into there pockets. Times are hard for us all at the moment but harder for those brave young men and women who have suffered horrendous injuries. Perhaps someone will add the link to this page so that anyone out there who feels able to donate something, however small, can do so. I unfortunately have forgotton how ! :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Lucky one
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Well he is still a relatively young man :ROFLMAO:with lots of energy to burn. I on the other hand am quite happy for him to do it instead of me:Smile: 30 yards and i would be panting but 30miles. wow that is extraoadinary I hope people will show there appreciation by dipping into there pockets. Times are hard for us all at the moment but harder for those brave young men and women who have suffered horrendous injuries. Perhaps someone will add the link to this page so that anyone out there who feels able to donate something, however small, can do so. I unfortunately have forgotton how ! :Doh:

Forgetting is what i do best:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And repeating myself!!!! sorry

Last edited:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
thanks for your kind words hillary...

people can donate using the link in my signature..

to reiterate my task..

I completed 1 ultra marathon 29miles through the peak district.
two weeks later a standard marathon of 26 miles (stratford )
followed two weeks later by the sandstone trail ultra 33miles along the hilly sandstone trail carrying a 10lb backpack. the trail is 33miles. I got slightly lost in delamere forest and had too double back adding another 2 miles to the adventure..

now having a well deserved rest before entering the lancaster marathon at the end of June....
thanks everyone that dug deep...trust me when I say it kept me going knowing others were thinking and contributing to the cause.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp

to reiterate my task..

followed two weeks later by the sandstone trail ultra 33miles along the hilly sandstone trail carrying a 10lb backpack. the trail is 33miles. I got slightly lost in delamere forest and had too double back adding another 2 miles to the adventure..

now having a well deserved rest before entering the lancaster marathon at the end of June....
thanks everyone that dug deep...trust me when I say it kept me going knowing others were thinking and contributing to the cause.

I am knackerd reading it well worth a tenner

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
Come on folks it's easy to donate. Don't make your message of congratulations too long. It only accepts 50 characters. I tried using long words like achievement and worthwhile etc. had to be satisfied with well done. Best wishes Paul and Nicky.:thumb:

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob

to reiterate my task..

Just an epic effort, happy to donate and applaud from the sidelines...:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
"Oh silly me" you said.

when I realised what I had done Brian..those were not the words I chose to use....something along the lines of no I better not say it's Sunday....t he nice lady who saw me running back to get on the trail said "I don't think you needed that detour did you" I raised a smile and said " no madam I didn't"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back